Geomax is brazil as hyped as people say it is?

ImFree007

I need to create a pina dynasty with my pension
Dec 14, 2023
i’ve no experience in brazil but see people lately been ranking it higher than philippines which i find hard to believe

the crime alone makes me not want to go

i’ve no experience in brazil but see people lately been ranking it higher than philippines which i find hard to believe

the crime alone makes me not want to go
I’ve never been to SEA however I’ve been to Brazil.

First things first, food is amazing and the hookers are dirt cheap.

Second of all I get around 2-3 likes on tinder where I live in the USA and it’s all shit matches with black shaniquas (I wouldn’t even consider myself bad looking either)…

When I went to São Paulo my tinder had over 1K matches, I shut you not.

Now is it worth the hype? Just as much as any other place tbh. If you don’t like Asian women and like more European looking brown women then Brazil is your best bet.

The crime is bad but just dress as a local and have a tour guide person to help out for a while.

I’ve never been to SEA however I’ve been to Brazil.

First things first, food is amazing and the hookers are dirt cheap.

Second of all I get around 2-3 likes on tinder where I live in the USA and it’s all shit matches with black shaniquas (I wouldn’t even consider myself bad looking either)…

When I went to São Paulo my tinder had over 1K matches, I shut you not.

Now is it worth the hype? Just as much as any other place tbh. If you don’t like Asian women and like more European looking brown women then Brazil is your best bet.

The crime is bad but just dress as a local and have a tour guide person to help out for a while.
based, brazil seems like pussy heaven. the issue is the crime definitely tho

based, brazil seems like pussy heaven. the issue is the crime definitely tho
Brazilians target you based on whiteness and perceived affluence...nigger blood runs thick in their veins. A Saudi guy I met here in KL greatly enjoyed his time in Brazil, said it was his all-time favorite country. Carnival in Rio was the #1 experience of his life, from what he said. Being a middle-aged baldcel brownoid, he was never targeted by criminals there. He even learned Portuguese there from his "horizontal teacher"...she helped him learn a few words every day, and before he knew it, he was completely conversant.

Brazilians target you based on whiteness and perceived affluence...nigger blood runs thick in their veins. A Saudi guy I met here in KL greatly enjoyed his time in Brazil, said it was his all-time favorite country. Carnival in Rio was the #1 experience of his life, from what he said. Being a middle-aged baldcel brownoid, he was never targeted by criminals there. He even learned Portuguese there from his "horizontal teacher"...she helped him learn a few words every day, and before he knew it, he was completely conversant.
i think i would hate it cuz i’m not that neurotypical and more introverted

hence why i flourish in asia even though they supposedly hate darker skin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back