Advice Geomaxxing to latam is low IQ

PolakSubhuman

Aug 9, 2023
Mogging in southern latam is more brutal than mogging in southern jewrope. Deathnic places like Peru, Central America etc. are way worse than SEA tbh.

An average height in southern Italy, Turkey and Portugal is similar to Aryantina and Southern Brazil. However, these places have way more white genetics when it comes to top 20-10%. Top 20% in Aryantina is prob comparable to top 20% in Germanistan, Swedistan, Londonistan etc. Moreover, you need to count white tourists geomaxxer which places like Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires are flooded.

What's the even point for geomaxxing to shitholes like northern Brazil, Colombia or Mexico? You will get robbed and get nothing in the end. Doubtfully slaying ugly fat goblinas is worth it JFL.

I'm Polish and gonna larp as a nordcuck (I can pass it) in med countries like Portugal, southern Italy, Turkey, Greece, Romania, Bulgaria, Georgia, Armenia, Morocco, maybe Tunisia and southern Spain. That's the probably way better idea than trying to survive in 3rd world shitholes filled with low IQ deathniKs.

buenos aires is nice

the farther south i went in argentina there darker and more indigenous the people became haha

A friend of mine geomaxxed to Peru - swedish, around 5'9

He didnt have success in Sweden but Peru has been absolutely tutorial mode for him. Girls are throwing themselves at him like gigachad. To go from 0 to slayer is an insane difference. Its comparable to the Philippines or maybe even easier

Just one story but its prolly applicable to other white guys of the same region

He didnt have success in Sweden but Peru has been absolutely tutorial mode for him. Girls are throwing themselves at him like gigachad. To go from 0 to slayer is an insane difference. Its comparable to the Philippines or maybe even easier

long time no see how have you been haha

ever end up traveling anywhere?

If you're not getting anything in Poland with 2 million Ukrainian refugee women, then sure as hell you won't be getting anything in the countries you've listed.

I feel LATAM is a different culture, its hard to compare eg Manilla.
If you're not getting anything in Poland with 2 million Ukrainian refugee women, then sure as hell you won't be getting anything in the countries you've listed.
This is not true, Ukranian girls in Poland are reserved and sometimes come with boyfriends, as I know from multiple sources. Its different than travelling to Kyi pre-war

LATAM is NOT beginner mode.

This is not true, Ukranian girls in Poland are reserved and sometimes come with boyfriends, as I know from multiple sources. Its different than travelling to Kyi pre-war
Polish gov imported tons of rapefugees from post-soviet republics. They are all men who rot in delivery job, warehouse etc. In the end, here is more imported men than hohol women

LATAM is NOT beginner mode.
I got more likes in aryantina than i received in vietnam and manilla

Polish gov imported tons of rapefugees from post-soviet republics. They are all men who rot in delivery job, warehouse etc. In the end, here is more imported men than hohol women

I said its not beginner mode, not that it's not easy. Im very specific with my words. If you know how to stay safe and not get drugged, shot, or mugged, then maybe LATAM is place for you.

I tend to agree. Poland lost its charm.

Hey man, its been okay. Im still on .org with the username @URL code

I'll prolly travel in 1-2 years once i get my life a bit more in order
Thats the right choice. I needed to fix my health for 2 years. I am also living in a penthouse and was still depressed

Peru is the philippines of south america jfl
Bragging about bagging a peruvian is like bragging to have a burger for lunch

So afraid of spics that you write off an entire continent. Hilarious. Eurocucks can't handle America, that's the truth.
seething shitskin detected

i wouldnt say its cos they cant "handle" south america.

id say its because europeans are high class and dont have to deal with the low class behaviour of south american colonized peasants who speak their european colonizers language.

its the other way around, latinocucks cant handle their european overlords, thats why they got colonized by us, speak our language and why we could steal their women any time we wanted.

id personally rather spend my time in east asia where they are a similar class but easier dating life than europe

All fun and games until you get corrupted or extorted. You are only 22
never been extorted yet haha
problem with the incel community is theyre the most anxiety insecure people on the entire planet and spend their 16 waking hours thinking of things that could go wrong without actually doing anything. like this guy above.

@younglivinglife just cos your a little pussy bitch boy, doesnt mean the rest of us are

Peru is the philippines of south america jfl
Bragging about bagging a peruvian is like bragging to have a burger for lunch
but if you were anything but white, you wouldnt be able to have that experience of a really good dating life in peru. so it is a good brag cos blacks, latinos, and asians cant experience that. he mogs you and your trying to cope through the mog with that statement

problem with the incel community is theyre the most anxiety insecure people on the entire planet and spend their 16 waking hours thinking of things that could go wrong without actually doing anything. like this guy above.

@younglivinglife just cos your a little pussy bitch boy, doesnt mean the rest of us are
I walk around with expensive stuff. Not a backpack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back