Experience in geomaxxing in Brazil

LatAm really is a destination that needs more geomaxxer coverage. Asia is the baby wheels for geomaxxing, it seems to me that Colombia, Peru and Brazil have much juicier rewards for more adventurous souls.

Unfortunately I have nothing to add in this regard.
I think Latam as a destination only makes sense if you speak the language and at least look like a normie. And you should definitely be NT. The local men are better looking and also more high T, so muggings and violence are possible

I am a 5"' 7" white strawberry blonde American 21M who speaks fluent Portuguese. I have geomaxxing experience in Colombia. How has Brazil been for you guys?

Is it better than Colombia? I would like to hear as many anecdotes as possible. I have no budget restraints and I like all types of girls. Just no fatties.

Thank you!

How was Colombia? Are you getting laid for free off apps, clubs etc? Welcome btw

How was Colombia? Are you getting laid for free off apps, clubs etc? Welcome btw
It was great. I only got laid once with a girl I met on a tour. I dated 2 girls off an app. Some girls I met just cold approaching. Don't believe the hype around being drugged. It's very rare but obviously if a supermodel is approaching you and you are a guy on a geomaxxing forum then be a little skeptical. I am a decently attractive guy but a little but autist for Stacey American girls. I have kissed 1 Becky who was American but was too young and immature to close the deal (coworker at Walmart when I was 18)

Colombia is very cheap and easy to travel around. There are many cities with very few gringos. Spanish speaking is a must however. The food is pretty bad but edible. A meal at a restaurant is like 3 bucks.

My favorite city was Popayan in South Colombia. relatively safe and small. beautiful colonial architecture and very few gringos. Manizales was a close second. I think I would like Brazil more however which is why I made this thread. I heard from a British guy adjacent in attraction to me that Peru is far superior to Colombia.

You can't be a turbofag incel schizo autist type in Colombia. JBW theory does apply but you still have to have baseline normal looks and social skills otherwise the only girls one could get would be gold diggers and prostitutes.

Any more questions I would love to chat. I have been around most of the country. I probably won't go back for geomaxxing reasons however. Just to meet friends and natural tourism.

LatAm really is a destination that needs more geomaxxer coverage. Asia is the baby wheels for geomaxxing, it seems to me that Colombia, Peru and Brazil have much juicier rewards for more adventurous souls.

you're right. LatAm has higher quality in my opinion and would be more accessible than Asia logistically for North Americans.

In Colombia (my only experience) you can't be a chronically online incel nerd type. You must have basic looks and social skills. I think that it is harder than Asia but still much better than North America. Latin America is also easier than Eastern Europe (I have tried Romania a little too)

girls can be very beautiful and fun.

you're right. LatAm has higher quality in my opinion and would be more accessible than Asia logistically for North Americans.

In Colombia (my only experience) you can't be a chronically online incel nerd type. You must have basic looks and social skills. I think that it is harder than Asia but still much better than North America. Latin America is also easier than Eastern Europe (I have tried Romania a little too)

girls can be very beautiful and fun.
Yeah i think a lot of incels wouldn't be able to ascend in south america because you need to have some NT and not be a truecel. For white low tier normies they can ascend pretty easily without going through betabuxxing if they find a mulatta or just get lucky with a white passing latina.

I met a rich brazilian guy who geomaxxed to Thailand and he told me he hates brazil and that it is not safe jfl. People I know who travelled to brazil told me they had safety problems jfl. Not worth the stress for me, I dont speak portuguese. However in southern brazil you can some foids who are euro, native and black mixed. (Florianopolis)

I met a rich brazilian guy who geomaxxed to Thailand and he told me he hates brazil and that it is not safe jfl. People I know who travelled to brazil told me they had safety problems jfl. Not worth the stress for me, I dont speak portuguese. However in southern brazil you can some foids who are euro, native and black mixed. (Florianopolis)

Brazil has a lot of crime yes, but it's also worth remembering that people have a tendency to forget how large and diverse these countries are. There are shitholes like fortaleza or salvador, but there are also places like this:

_76212327_185802364.jpg

where the women look like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Granted, these aren't going to be the places you get access to fast pussy in, but I'm just trying to establish the point its very easy to get caught up in media generalizations of countries. Sort of like how tourists expect America to be full of black people because of movies and music and then they go and they're like wtf where are all the mumble rappers slinging rocks on the corner?

As per usual, and no offense meant to our black members, but the whiter the city is the safer it is. Of course, the price you pay for safety and orderliness is that people live slower lifestyles with smaller and tighter social knits, which makes things like getting whores or even just horny tinder hookups much harder to find. If you want to smash a trannies asshole in a toilet stall or have a threesome in a dirty motel with 2 mixed bitches with big titties, you kind of have to give up on a little bit of safety and orderliness. It is what it is!

You can find lots of cute foids in the south. Search for Rio Grande do Sul, Paraná and Santa Catarina. Specially the last one. Foids there only see foreign men in television, they'll be head over heels for you.

You can find lots of cute foids in the south. Search for Rio Grande do Sul, Paraná and Santa Catarina. Specially the last one. Foids there only see foreign men in television, they'll be head over heels for you.
where are you from welcome to geomax

At least u wont create future ER. Maybe you will create future Lachowski @Zucacel

At least u wont create future ER. Maybe you will create future Lachowski @Zucacel
Impossible. . Although my father is Swedish my mom is black, I was born brown like picrel.
I'm basically Ronaldo (ex-footballer): shit hair, rounded face, fat, brown skin and ugly.
White foids in south don't even consider me as the same species, my only hope is SEA yet I'm not even sure.
Impossible. I'm a fucking brown mongrel. Although my father is Swedish, I have a black mother, so I was born brown like picrel.
I'm basically Ronaldo (ex-footballer): shit hair, round face, fat, brown skin and ugly.
Southern foids don't even consider me to be of the same species, my only hope is SEA, but I'm not even that sure.

Impossible. . Although my father is Swedish my mom is black, I was born brown like picrel.
I'm basically Ronaldo (ex-footballer): shit hair, rounded face, fat, brown skin and ugly.
White foids in south don't even consider me as the same species, my only hope is SEA yet I'm not even sure.
Impossible. I'm a fucking brown mongrel. Although my father is Swedish, I have a black mother, so I was born brown like picrel.
I'm basically Ronaldo (ex-footballer): shit hair, round face, fat, brown skin and ugly.
Southern foids don't even consider me to be of the same species, my only hope is SEA, but I'm not even that sure.
View attachment 2186
you live in south america though?

you live in south america though?
Yeah, in Brazil. My city I live is full of white people, I'm literally the only brown person I know here lmao.
I think I don't even need to tell you that foids don't look at me, right?

Yeah, in Brazil. My city I live is full of white people, I'm literally the only brown person I know here lmao.
I think I don't even need to tell you that foids don't look at me, right?
i thought brazil was mostly brown

i thought brazil was mostly brown
Well, it is mostly brown, but not for the south. We have some cities in Santa Catarina where the population doesn't even speaks Portuguese, they speak a German dialect called Hunsrückisch because almost everyone there is German or German descendants. Even in the Capital (Florianópolis) it's hard to see brown/black people. It's very different from the rest of the country.
In this video you'll see some brown people but it is one of the biggest events there, so there are lots of tourist from other parts of Brazil that wants to know more about German culture.

Well, it is mostly brown, but not for the south. We have some cities in Santa Catarina where the population doesn't even speaks Portuguese, they speak a German dialect called Hunsrückisch because almost everyone there is German or German descendants. Even in the Capital (Florianópolis) it's hard to see brown/black people. It's very different from the rest of the country.
In this video you'll see some brown people but it is one of the biggest events there, so there are lots of tourist from other parts of Brazil that wants to know more about German culture.
im whiter than all of them. ive been nightmaxing staying out of the sun. i will start skin whitening soon and use the acid oil method next to michaeljacksonmax.

View attachment 2186
Brutal boyo
Your dad was a swedish LATAMmaxxerrrr

Just get swedish passoport and geomax to sweden ngl @Zucacel swedish foids love ur pheno

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back