If you believe in both Evolutionary Theory and JBW 'Theory', you're retarded

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Aug 16, 2023
The facts of Evolutionary Biology refute JBW 'Theory' and are thus incompatible with each other. If this post surprises you, you're brainwashed and need to do some research into this subject and quit watching YT videos as your main source for information.

The facts of Evolutionary Biology refute JBW 'Theory' and are thus incompatible with each other. If this post surprises you, you're brainwashed and need to do some research into this subject and quit watching YT videos as your main source for information.
I finally understand how the Nazis took over if this is average iq jfl.

what part of evolutionary theory is incompatible with the observation that white men enjoy better sexual market prospects in asian countries?

I think you are genuinely the biggest retard on this forum. I am not even exaggerating. Why are you even on here if you have no intentions of geomaxxing? What do you gain from dunking on seamaxxers? Females have never had agency until christ cucks allowed them to, if you believe they did you are double digit iq soytard

Evolutionary Theory/Darwinism is first grad truther bs. Jbw is law I know that from first hand. The triangel looks, height & skin color is everything that matters!
Evolutionary theory has withstood every attack. Unless you can being fourth new evidence which could refute it, you have no argument.

I think you are genuinely the biggest retard on this forum. I am not even exaggerating. Why are you even on here if you have no intentions of geomaxxing? What do you gain from dunking on seamaxxers? Females have never had agency until christ cucks allowed them to, if you believe they did you are double digit iq soytard
You are yet again spewing and making up nonsensical BS. I do plan on geomaxing, dumbbass. Asia isnt the only place to move to.

There is no such thing as JBW Theory. I am here to help the young incel white guys who have been indoctrinated into believing it. You're a worthless old fuck. I take pleasure knowing what awaits you. But I don't think the young deserve it as evident with me being on this forum.

what part of evolutionary theory is incompatible with the observation that white men enjoy better sexual market prospects in asian countries?
Inclusive fitness, hamilton's rule, etc.

'Better' prospect with a minority of uglies who are the rejects of Asia. The majority of asian women in SEA reject white men on sight.

You have it arse backwards. The empirical evidence shows that it isn't a common thing with the asian women who are in the desirable age range of 18 to 24. The majority of asian women choose asian men, first and foremost. One white man can insemination hundreds of asian women and this isn't happening because JBW is a myth.

Hes a larping Ricecel, they do this all the time

Inclusive fitness, hamilton's rule, etc.

'Better' prospect with a minority of uglies who are the rejects of Asia. The majority of asian women in SEA reject white men on sight.

Inclusive fitness is not incompatible at all. I suspect you just don't understand it anywhere near as well as you think you do. Actually if I'm being completely honest I think you don't understand anything much at all, and this is all through the medium of your schtick of someone who pretends to be well read in the sciences but you're actually just grasping at straws on google.

I've met your type of ethnonarcissist on other forums before and its just never ending bullshit so I'll just put you on block now and save myself the headache cheers.

Inclusive fitness is not incompatible at all. I suspect you just don't understand it anywhere near as well as you think you do. Actually if I'm being completely honest I think you don't understand anything much at all, and this is all through the medium of your schtick of someone who pretends to be well read in the sciences but you're actually just grasping at straws on google.

I've met your type of ethnonarcissist on other forums before and its just never ending bullshit so I'll just put you on block now and save myself the headache cheers.
All this ego and narcissism on a Incel forum with 2 active people for what….

I was about to comment the exact same thing jfl "biggest retard on the forum"

All this ego and narcissism on a Incel forum with 2 active people for what….
He wants to AMOG on a geomaxx forum because his posts probably get buried on .org, little did he know he has limited ethnic copers like cheesy crustdick on here to back him up.

Inclusive fitness is not incompatible at all. I suspect you just don't understand it anywhere near as well as you think you do
Nothing you have said so far has proven it to be compatible with inclusive fitness. You are raging into the void and have NO argument.

Actually if I'm being completely honest I think you don't understand anything much at all, and this is all through the medium of your schtick of someone who pretends to be well read in the sciences but you're actually just grasping at straws on google.
You are yet to show your understanding nor have you refuted mine. You are only proving how much of a fool you are.

More emotional attacks and assumptions. You are exactly like a woman. Your word choice stinks of emotion.

Inclusive fitness is one aspect.

Last edited:
I refuted @AI compact in the link below.

>debating on .org
Certified rice, your post history reeks of it. Females always seek the strongest branch when they have agency, they dont give a fuck about racial similarity or whatever, either it be a tyrone or chad or chang. The fact you believe in female agency in nature and historical context AND some autistic riced form of inclusive fitness is dangerously low iq. seek help

>debating on .org
Certified rice, your post history reeks of it. Females always seek the strongest branch when they have agency, they dont give a fuck about racial similarity or whatever, either it be a tyrone or chad or chang. The fact you believe in female agency in nature and historical context AND some autistic riced form of inclusive fitness is dangerously low iq. seek help
Personal attacks show that you have no argument and that you are, in fact, low IQ and mentally unstable and the person in need of help.

It is incompatible with it. Because hybrids only carry half of the genes of someone who's a pure bred, 'race', the drive for hamilton's rule will not be there on a group level, even within the family lines of these people, the drive for altruism is weak and betrayal is common. Genes biasedly favour similar gene frequencies hence the term 'inclusive fitness.' There is within race stratification, let alone hybrids being favoured, you moron. If the gene complex within a race breakdown because of the weakening of purifying selection, it means that the drive for inclusive-fitness/hamiltons rule will no longer function on a group scale because the genetics within the race will be so stratified because the genes are outbred and thus have less similarity.

Refuted.

Last edited:
It is incompatible with it. Because hybrids only carry half of the genes of someone who's a pure bred, 'race', the drive for hamilton's rule will not be there on a group level, even within the family lines of these people, the drive for altruism is weak and betrayal is common. Genes biasedly favour similar gene frequencies hence the term 'inclusive fitness.' There is within race stratification, let alone hybrids being favoured, you moron. If the gene complex within a race breakdown because of the weakening of purifying selection, it means that the drive for inclusive-fitness/hamiltons rule will no longer function on a group scale because the genetics within the race will be so stratified because the genes are outbred and thus have less similarity.

Refuted.
@KingOfAsia This is why you are wrong about JBW. I've given a scientific explanation. All of my explanation is backed up by the field of biology.
aint no way you are still trying to argue this with cope soyince jfl

All blue eyed people have a single common ancestor and it spread across most of Eurasia in a few thousand years

That implies it’s an extremely desirable adaptation and yet it doesn’t provide any survival benefits, it just looks better

All blue eyed people have a single common ancestor and it spread across most of Eurasia in a few thousand years

That implies it’s an extremely desirable adaptation and yet it doesn’t provide any survival benefits, it just looks better
I dont know what it is with ricecels and coping with Juden Peterstein good genes hypothesis. cope gynocentric studies meant to appease christ insane westerners

Not true. 'blue eyed individuals may have been better able to withstand the dark days of the Neolithic European winters. '

To people who have brown eyes, blue eyes will look intimidating and strange because they respesent a different set of genes that are less fit and less adapted to hotter climate. Genes are biased and favour similar gene frequencies and will find said genes the most attractive in a mate. Flowers look beautiful, that doesn't mean we desires to fuck them. Outliers don't disprove the general rule which is the preference women have for good genes.

Last edited:
Not true. 'blue eyed individuals may have been better able to withstand the dark days of the Neolithic European winters. '

To people who have brown eyes, blue eyes will look intimidating and strange because they respesent a different set of genes that are less fit and less adapted to hotter climate. Genes are biased and favour similar gene frequencies and will find said genes the most attractive in a mate. Flowers look beautiful, that doesn't mean we desires to fuck them. Outliers don't disprove the general rule which is the preference women have for good genes.
The problem with that theory is that it spread geographically outwards from the Baltic Sea in the direction of civilization and people at the highest latitudes (Sami and Siberians) don’t have it any more frequently than Turks

IMG 4373

The problem with that theory is that it spread geographically outwards from the Baltic Sea in the direction of civilization and people at the highest latitudes (Sami and Siberians) don’t have it any more frequently than Turks

View attachment 5459
Eye colour is more of a neutral trait. There isn't enough evidence to prove whether it has an adaptive edge or not. It seems to be somewhat in the middle.

The positive adaptation is beauty. There’s no survival component
This in no way shape or form proves that mongloid women will select for blue eyed caucasian men. The data on homogamy is clear. Now, if we're talking about a caucasian man with blue eyes attracting a caucasian woman with his novel blue eye mutation, this is possible given the lack of if any adaptive edge for brown or blue eyes. It simply looks more appealing. Then I'd agree. But this can't extend onto other races because of the drive for genetic similarity theory, Hamiltons rule, etc. Outliers exist of course.

Last edited:
Western born ricecel virgin with race dysmorphia creating alternate reality for himself to cope.

Honestly sad to watch

Watch this. All evidence supports the good genes theory.

gynocentric state sponsered study. If this was true you have to ask yourself is society more eugenic or less eugenic since we have adopted technologies to basically allow females to have agency and state sponsered husbands (government). I will let you be the judge of that

Last edited:
This in no way shape or form proves that mongloid women will select for blue eyed caucasian men. The data on homogamy is clear. Now, if we're talking about a caucasian man with blue eyes attracting a caucasian woman with his novel blue eye mutation, this is possible given the lack of if any adaptive edge for brown or blue eyes. It simply looks more appealing. Then I'd agree. But this can't extend onto other races because of the drive for genetic similarity theory, Hamiltons rule, etc. Outliers exist of course.
all cope gynocentric state funded studies to appeal to tradcels. Arab slave traders would literally raid scandanavia for nord sex slaves, even to this day have you seen the simping that arabs and brown men have for white females? the study makes zero sense because females were never really in positions to pick and choose their mates except for their immediate survivial, its just observing the material realities of homogenous socieities with strict social codes and zero ways for hypergamy to reach the scale it has today. Just look at the state of modern society today to see where unchecked hypergamy leads to. Also JFL at linking a channel that is an oofy doofy proponent.

Last edited:

>To people who have brown eyes, blue eyes will look intimidating and strange because they respesent a different set of genes that are less fit and less adapted to hotter climate. Genes are biased and favour similar gene frequencies and will find said genes the most attractive in a mate. Flowers look beautiful, that doesn't mean we desires to fuck them. Outliers don't disprove the general rule which is the preference women have for good genes.

Yeah because foids are afraid of big dick because their ricemen have small ones, tall men because all of their men are manlets, etc.

Last edited:
My proof is going to Asia and seeing them lose their shit about my eyes

My proof is going to Asia and seeing them lose their shit about my eyes
We can all admire beauty. There's no evolved psychology there for them to select for it. The majority of Americans, despite living in a multicultural society with social engineering pushing race mixing still date and marry homogamously.

all cope gynocentric state funded studies to appeal to tradcels. Arab slave traders would literally raid scandanavia for nord sex slaves, even to this day have you seen the simping that arabs and brown men have for white females? the study makes zero sense because females were never really in positions to pick and choose their mates except for their immediate survivial, its just observing the material realities of homogenous socieities with strict social codes and zero ways for hypergamy to reach the scale it has today. Just look at the state of modern society today to see where unchecked hypergamy leads to. Also JFL at linking a channel that is an oofy doofy proponent.
This domain is dominated by autistic men who are outcasts. They aren't 'tradcels,' retard.

Arabs are caucasian LOL.

Where's your proof that women never had the ability to pick and choose?

Homogamous societies are formed by natural selection. The strict social codes reflect the selection pressure and people behaviourally were shaped by it. Female hypergamy makes women in modern society chase after Chads and high status men. Once again, this is a eugenic selection.

Unchecked hypergamy is only as rampant as it is because natural selection has been virtually eliminated and thus individualism has taken presidence in female mate selection when group level selection has broken down.

Oofy doofy is a real phenomenon as highlighted by Charles Darwin. If the environment is controlled and certain types of males are pushed and empowered within said society, when in actuality, they're genetically less fit, female mate selection can be overriden by said social engineering compelling them to select for the less genetically fit male over Chad.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back