JBW Theory and the race pill go firmly against evolutionary theory

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Aug 16, 2023
To the JBW Theorists on this forum. Your imaginary pseudoscientific race pill goes firmly against Evolutionary Biology, a scientific field with strong predictive power. Your basement tier theories are so far detached from reality that you need a psychological evaluation. I have presented countless times the facts from evolutionary science and have refuted you all at every turn. Any further discussion around the race pill being a valid concept makes you no different than a tinfoil hat looney.

Last edited:
No evolutionary women prefer tall men they did back in 10,000 BC and now in 2024 White men on average are 180 cm asians are 171 cm
Genes have a bias towards similar gene frequencies. Outbreeding isn't the norm and the empirical evidence proves it. Women on average, do not prefer tall men (98> percentile height.)

Last edited:
JBW was always been ethnic cope to justify rotting. Victim mentality is strong in circles like these. I won't deny it, yes, being white has advantages overseas but only if you're gl or have status.

JBW was always been ethnic cope to justify rotting. Victim mentality is strong in circles like these. I won't deny it, yes, being white has advantages overseas but only if you're gl or have status.
A lot of JBW Theorists are into white femboys. So, it makes sense that JBW is always on their mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back