My message to all of you

hyberzerbidome

Jan 3, 2023
That I am about to preach to you the gospel, the good word of God that was spoken by his only begotten son Jesus Christ.

That every problem you are facing, everything that troubles you and beats you to the ground, can be solved by Jesus Christ the Son of God?

I ask that you enter this with an open mind. Peace be with you.

One of the most common arguments against Christianity that is often spouted is that "Jesus didn't even exist/Christians made him up/The Romans made him up"

That point inherently believes that the Gospels can't be accepted as historical sources because they claim that a man walked on water, raised a man from the dead, made the blind see, the deaf hear, and the dumb talk, turned water into wine, and predicted historical events and his own death, so therefore they cannot be accepted as historical sources. So I'll leave them out.

Christian apologist Nabeel Qureshi said that "If we know anything about Jesus, it's that he died."

Here is what we know about Jesus from non-Christian sources that 100% haven't been tampered with by later Christians:

Roman politician and historian Tacitus wrote about Emperor Nero's persecution of Christians and then of the one they worship " Christus" in his book Annals "Consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judæa, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome, where all things hideous and shameful from every part of the world find their centre and become popular."

If Tacitus spoke of Christians and Christ himself so casually it is fair to assume that the majority of the Roman public, at least in the Central and Eastern Mediterranean had heard of Jesus Christ.

Syriac philosopher Mara bar Serapion spoke of Jesus in a letter to his son, written around 73 AD, saying "What advantage did the Jews gain from executing their wise king?".

So we know that Jesus Christ was a real person.

Besides the point about the gospels that I mentioned earlier, one of the main arguments against their validity is that they were allegedly written between 40 and 70 years after Jesus' death, so how can they be considered accurate sources?

Typically we are told that the Gospel of Mark came first and was written in the late 60's. Matthew was within 10 years of Mark, Luke was within 10 years of Matthew, and John was completed sometime in the 90's.

Well I argue that they were written far earlier than that; here is my evidence:

One of the main reasons for this dating is that in the Gospels, Jesus predicts the destruction of the temple in Jerusalem, which happened in the year 70; so from a secular perspective, it is impossible that any of them were written before 70. But if you accept that Christ was the Son of God, that point falls apart.

The only other reasons are wishy-washy copium like "the style of Greek the New Testament was written in is more synonymous with the late 1st Century." Or "the knowledge of Jewish-Roman relations that is expressed in the Gospels was not common in the early 1st Century."

Nothing definitive. Here is the proof they were written earlier:

The Book of Acts is the first book after the Gospels in the New Testament. It tells the story of the Apostles and their mission to spread Christ's message in the decades following his death.

The Book of Acts was written by St. Luke, who also wrote the Gospel According to Luke. So it is fair to see Acts as a sequel to Luke.

Acts ends during the trial of St. Paul, which took place in the year 62. The ending is strange as we never hear what happens to Paul, rather the book just ends in the middle of his trial
The knowledge that he was executed comes from letters written by Christians about his death.

So why does Acts end so abruptly? If Luke had a detailed account of the literal words spoken by Paul during his trial, how did he not know the outcome?

Also, the fate of the first Pope, Saint Peter is never mentioned in Acts, despite him being the main character (Peter was infamously crucified upside-down in Rome by Emperor Nero).

Some scholars claim that Peter was killed as early as the 40s, but most agree that it was sometime in the 60s. If his crucifixion was in the 40s than why isn't the account of his death in Acts? We know that Luke had a strong knowledge of events happening long after that.

It's because Luke, or whoever his source was, never saw the end of Paul's trial. Acts was likely smuggled out of Rome during the trial to safeguard its information (Christians were being heavily persecuted by Nero at the time).
Why else wouldn't Luke describe the very important executions of Paul or Peter, arguably the two most important people in Christianity after Jesus and Mary?

So, if we know that Acts was finished in 62, that means the Gospel of Luke was written around a year or two before that, as writing books took many months or even a year at the time.

So let's say Luke was written in 61. For the benefit of the doubt let's say that there were 5 years between each Gospel. So that means that Matthew was written in 56 and Mark was written in 51. In reality it was likely more than 5 years between them.

Now most scholars agree that Mark and/or Matthew was inspired by another Gospel that has been lost to time (known as  Q). So using the same system that Gospel was written in the year 46.

So that means that a book documenting the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ was written at maximum within 13 years of his death. It was likely earlier.

Another point: Paula Frederickson said this about Christ's resurrection:
Screenshot 20230330 165136 208

So the Apostles really did believe that they saw Jesus. The best evidence of this is the previously mentioned St. Peter. As I said, Peter was crucified for his beliefs. Nero gave him the option to denounce Christ but he refused.

According to the Bible, Peter was one of the people that saw and spoke with the resurrected Christ, so if Peter was willing to be crucified for his beliefs, he was 100% sure that Jesus was the Son of God and rose from the dead.

Peter was either insane, heavily intoxicated during the resurrection, or genuinely did see Jesus Christ rise from the dead.

Last edited:
I myself am Roman Catholic, but in all of Christendom, we use two books, the Old Testament and the New Testament.

The Old Testament is composed of ancient Jewish books written in Hebrew and Aramaic. It tells the story of the creation and early years of the Earth, and how the Israelites, an oppressed people, were guided to the Holy Land (Palestine) and also tells of what God revealed to them and their exploits in the Holy Land.

The Old Testament that is used by Protestants is almost identical to the Jewish Bible. The Catholic and Orthodox versions have a few extra books.

A common theme in The Old Testament is that there will be a Jewish man that will lead them to glory. He is called The Messiah.

Christians believe that The Messiah came to Earth 2,000 years ago. His name was Jesus Christ and we know about him from the New Testament.The first four books of the New Testament document the life of Christ.

He fulfilled all of the prophecies about the Messiah seen in the Jewish Bible, and was able to perform supernatural things like raise people from the dead and walk on water.

The Book of Isaiah in the Old Testament says that the Messiah will be rejected by his people and suffer and die at their hand, and that the purpose of this sacrifice is to forgive the sins of the world.

Christ fulfilled this prophecy and said that he was the forgiveness of sin; his suffering saved billions of future people from eternal punishment, because if it had not been for his sacrifice, the world would all be punished for every sin they committed.

In placing your faith in Christ and living in his image, you are saved from hell.

One thing that confuses many, especially our Muslim brothers (I have a section dedicated to you later) is the concept of the Trinity.

The Trinity is the concept that there is one God, yet He is made of three parts; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

There is God the Father, God's Son Jesus Christ who is God in human form, and the Holy Spirit, which binds the three of them, along with all other life together.

Saint Patrick infamously used the shamrock leaf to explain the Trinity to the pagan Irish
Screenshot 20230404 225421 726

A shamrock is one leaf. It has one stem. But at the same time, it is also three leaves. Each leaf is not the same as the others, but together they make the full shamrock. It is one leaf, with three parts.

Last edited:
Muslims often say the Bible is corrupted because it was written too long after Christ's life and that the modern Bible was translated from Aramaic (the spoken language of Jesus) to Greek to Latin to English so it's impossible to know the original words that were allegedly spoken.

Jesus is a revered prophet in Islam. Muslims acknowledge that he was sinless and that he was the [Jewish] Messiah. But they claim he was still just a man. But how could an ordinary man be the Messiah, or sinless?

They claim that what is taught about Christ in the Qu'ran is the truth. And I have some arguments to refute that:

The Qu'ran mentions of Christianity that it is false because they worship 3 instead of 1. This 3 would presumably be the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, as is the Christian belief; but NO.

The Qu'ran says that Christians worship the Father, the Son, and  Mary.

Qur'an 5:116 - "And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah?' [REFERENCING THE TRINITY]

The author of the Qu'ran obviously just misunderstood Christianity.

Mary being part of the Trinity has never been a part of any Christian doctrine, which is definitive proof that the Qu'ran cannot be the word of God, as God is all-knowing. God doesn't forget or misunderstand anything.

Besides from that proof, I mean just look at the messages preached by Christ in contrast with those preached by Allah.

Christ:

"Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you." (Matthew 5:44)

"But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you." (Luke 6:27-28)

"You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also." (Matthew 5:38-39)

Allah:

Qu'ran 9:29 - "Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."

Qur'an 9:5 - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush. But if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, then leave their way free to them. Surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful."

Surah 5:33 - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;"

Also Muhammad once kissed a boy's penis:
1678739468857 png

Some testimonies from ex-Muslims that converted:

Last edited:
Accept Christ as your Lord and Savior ✝️.

I urge you to buy a Bible (Messianic ones are the best) and attend Mass/Church.
At least first acknowledge that you are a sinner.

Praying for all of the lost souls of the world.

this is so fucking gay. "jesus christ" will be back when the new world order comes into play.

I was baptised and confirmed in the Catholic Church but I was only Catholic by demographic. Growing up I never went to Mass, I didn't believe in Jesus, Abraham, David or Moses. I stopped believing in God when I was 15.

I fell into a very depressive period in the last few years.

A few months ago, I was getting curious about religion because my political beliefs were drifting more right-leaning, and I agreed with many Judeo-Christian thinkers on political issues.

So I started researching Christianity. And I thought it was bullshit. It had some cool stories but I just didn't believe in it. But I thought it was interesting. So I kept researching.

One day I came across the scene from The Passion of the Christ of Jesus being whipped and scourged. And I don't know what came over me but I started bawling crying.
I cried more than I have in years for a few minutes, and then I went outside for a cigarette.

I always smoke next to this large city-bin in my back garden that we keep our tools in. It was cloudy that day, but there was a beam of sunlight shining directly on the spot I always smoke.

I lit up and was thinking "this is weird" when the bells of the church nearby started ringing. I was shocked.

When I finished I went inside and went to go upstairs to my room when I noticed something. At the bottom of the stairs was a pile of schoolbooks that I had been meaning to throw out. On top of the pile was the Bible I used to use in school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back