Geomax Overseas territories that are part of a European Kingdom. (Help me pick one, GTFI)

BallaBoy

Yellow fever patient
Nov 11, 2023
The overseas territories that I'm choosing from (that are part of a European kingdom):

First we'll start with territories that are part of the kingdom of the Netherlands:

1. Curaçao, which is located in the Caribbean outside of Venezuela.
*Population of about 150.000 people.
*Dutch is the official language but Papiamentu is the most common one spoken, English is also widespread.
*GDP per capita in 2021: 17.000$ (About a third of Sweden's 60.000 GDP per capita in 2021).

2. Aruba, which also is located in the Caribbean outside of Venezuela.
*Population of about 100.000 people.
*Dutch is the official language but Papiamentu is the most common one spoken, English is also widespread.
*GDP per capita in 2021: 30.000$ (About a half of Sweden's 60.000$ GDP per capita in 2021).

3. Sint Maarten, which is located in the Caribbean outside of Puerto Rico, and shares its island with the French kingdoms Saint Martin.
*Population of about 40.000 people (A little more than 70.000 if combined with Saint Martin).
*Dutch is the official language but English is the most spoken (clapping hands).
*GDP per capita in 2021: 29:000$ (About a half of Sweden's 60.000$ GDP per capita in 2021).

4. Bonaire, which is located in the Caribbean outside of Venezuela.
*Population of about 20.000 people
*Dutch is the official language but Papiamentu is the most spoken, English is also practised to an extent.
*GDP per capita in 2021: 26.000$ (Little less than half of Sweden's 60.000$ GDP per capita in 2021).
There are two more territories in the Caribbean that are part of the kingdom of the Netherlands (Sint Eustatius and Saba), but they are too small to be possibly viable imo.

Lets now move on to territories that are part of the French kingdom:

1. French Guiana, which is one of very few territories on this list that is part of a mainland, the mainland of South America, and has borders to Surinam and Brazil.
*Population of about 280.000 people
*French is the official language, and Creole French is the most spoken, English is not too well understood.
*GDP per capita in 2021: A little over 15.000$ estimated (About a fourth of Sweden's 60.000$ GDP per capita in 2021).

2. Guadeloupe, which is located in the Caribbean far outside of Venezuela.
*Population of about 400.000 people
*French is the official language, and Creole French is the most commonly spoken language, English is not too widespread.
*GDP per capita in 2021: Estimated about 25.000$ (Which is less than a half of Sweden's 60.000$ GDP per capita in 2021).

3. Martinique, which is located in the Caribbean far outside of Venezuela.
*Population of about 385.000 people
*French is the official language, and Creole is common, the English is very poor.
*GDP per capita in 2021: 25.000$ (Which is a little less than half of Sweden's 60.000$ GDP per capita in 2021).

4. Saint Martin, which is located in the Caribbean outside of Puerto Rico, and shares its island with the Netherland's kingdom's Saint Martin.
*Population of about 33.000 people (A little more than 70.000 if combined with Sint Maarten).
*French is the official language but English is also quite common.
*GDP per capita in 2021: Not measured, but about the same as the Dutch part (Sint Maarten), which is 29.000$ (About half of Sweden's 60.000$ GDP per capita in 2021).

5. Saint Barthélemy, which is located in the Caribbean far outside of Venezuela.
*Population of about 20.000 people
*French is the official language, and French Creole is the most spoken, but English is widespread.
*GDP per capita in 2021: Estimated about 50.000$ (Which almost reaches Sweden's 60.000$ GDP per capita in 2021).

6. Wallis-et-Futuna, which is located in the Pacific, close to Fiji, and faar outside of Australia.
*Population of about 15.000 people
*French is the official language but Polynesian languages are the most common, English is not too common.
*GDP per capita in 2021: hasn't been estimated in a long time but it's fairly low (little less than 20.000$ GDP per capita if I'm allowed to guess).

7. New Caledonia, which is located in the Pacific between Fiji and Australia.
*Population of about 270.000 people
*French is the official language but most commonly spoken are different variations of Kanak languages, English is spoken to an extent but not too fluently most often.
*GDP per capita in 2021: 37.000$ (which is a little more than half of Sweden's 60.000$ GDP per capita in 2021).

8. French Polynesia, which is located in the Pacific between Australia and South America.
*Population of about 300.000 people
*French is the official language and is the most commonly spoken along with Tahitian, English is not too commonly spoken.
*GDP per capita in 2021: 20.000$ (Which is about a third of Sweden's 60.000$ GDP per capita in 2021).

9. Mayotte, which is located in the Indian Ocean between Madagascar and Moçambique (Africa).
*Population of about 270.000 people
*The official language is French, and the most commonly spoken language is Comorian, English is not common.
*GDP per capita in 2021: Estimated to be a little less than 20.000$ (Little less than a third of Sweden's 60.000$ GDP per capita in 2021).

10. Réunion, which lays in the Indian Ocean outside of Madagascar.
*Population of about 850.000 people
*French is the official language, while Réunion Creole is the most commonly spoken, finding fluent English speakers is not common.
*GDP per capita in 2021: 27.000$ in 2016, so probably above 30.000$ today (So about half of Sweden's 60.000$ GDP per capita in 2021).
There are two more territories that are part of the French kingdom (Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon in the North Atlantic and French Southern and Antarctic Lands in Antarctica), but I didn't find them viable because of location and population.

Now it's time to move onto territories that are part of the Kingdom of Spain:
1. the Canary Islands, which is located in the North Atlantic outside of Western Sahara (Northern Africa).
*Population of about 2.100.000 people
*The official language is Spanish and is the most commonly spoken, English is decently common too.
*GDP per capita in 2021: 23.000$ (Which is a little more than a third of Sweden's 60.000$ GDP per capita in 2021).

2. Melilla, which is a territory located in Morocco by the coast toward Spain.
*Population of about 85.000 people
*The official language is Spanish, and it is the most commonly spoken, Arabic is common too, and English is spoken to an extent.
*GDP per capita in 2021: 22.000$ (Which is a little more than a third of Sweden's 60.000$ GDP per capita in 2021).

3. Ceuta, which is a territory located in Morocco by the coast toward Spain.
*Population of about 85.000 people
*The official language is Spanish, and it is the most commonly spoken, Arabic is common too, and English is spoken to an extent.
*GDP per capita in 2021: 25.000$ (Which is between a third and a half of Sweden's 60.000$ GDP per capita in 2021).

And now it's time for some territories that are part of the Portugese kingdom:

1. Azores, which is located in the North Atlantic far outside of Portugal and North Africa.
*Population of about 250.000 people
*The official and most spoken language is Portuguese, and English is widely known.
*GDP per capita in 2021: 21.000$ (Which is about a third of Sweden's 60.000$ GDP per capita in 2021).

2. Madeira, which is located in the North Atlantic, outside of Morocco.
*Population of about 300.000 people
*Portuguese is the official language and also the most common, English is commonly known too.
*GDP per capita in 2021: 27.000$ (Which is little less than half of Sweden's 60.000$ GDP per capita in 2021).

Now I've covered all of the overseas territories owned by any European kingdom, that I feel are viable geomaxxing options worth looking into.
People that are citizens of a EU country will have an easy time moving to any of these territories since they are a part of the European Union.
I tried complementing the list with ethnic compositions but the maximum characters allowed were exceeded, so I erased that part.

this question is longer than any article on this forum
These are the territories that I'm considering geomaxxing to, there's just hell of a lot to choose from, I'll have to weigh them all and pick the best contestant.
The most important factors for me as of now are: linguistic and ethnic composition, as well as GDP per capita, and how easy it is getting job + accommodation.

Since I'm already a citizen in a EU country, the logistics of moving will be must easier than if I were to move outside of the EU. Therefore I did not include territories part of kingdoms that are not part of EU.

Picking one or two is sooo fuckin difficult, I'll have to research a lot longer.

Which one is your favorite?

ive never heard of any of these. scandinavians are fucking moggers though and you are only a teen and they let NIGGER pirates and towel heads invade the aryan nordic nations and theyre all circumcucked stupid muslims just like that NIGGER obama the muslim born in kenya that was the fucking president of the jew s a with his vice president and current president joe NIGGER lover biden. they have foreskins are pale white and tall with blonde hair blue eyes there they are every deathnics fantasy and wet dream just go to sea girls they literally sleep and cum in their dreams thinking of a guy like you and being there you are one in a million chad smv just dye your hair blonde and palemax do whatever you can to whiten yourself and go for the darkest self hating pinas in the philippines and they will love you forever. the rest of this twisted world is fucking pointless.

do whatever you can to whiten yourself and go for the darkest self hating pinas in the philippines and they will love you forever. the rest of this twisted world is fucking pointless.
i thought it was bullshit but actually thai girls would eat own shit to be my girlfriend and im literal zero, im noone, im just white and young and not very short

These are the territories that I'm considering geomaxxing to, there's just hell of a lot to choose from, I'll have to weigh them all and pick the best contestant.
The most important factors for me as of now are: linguistic and ethnic composition, as well as GDP per capita, and how easy it is getting job + accommodation.

Since I'm already a citizen in a EU country, the logistics of moving will be must easier than if I were to move outside of the EU. Therefore I did not include territories part of kingdoms that are not part of EU.

Picking one or two is sooo fuckin difficult, I'll have to research a lot longer.

Which one is your favorite?
i thought all of these are nigger kingdoms on carribean and their gdp is 3 coconuts and banana

View attachment 2737
View attachment 2738
my dream is that both of them have a kid and im their kid born in iceland or some mogger eu country that snows 24/7 and gets no sun and i geomax to ph.
i also want to add that still isnt enough for me. i want to be born albino on top of all that and have the same team of crooked drs michael jackson had to bleach his skin and i want his same routine.

1700055133287.png
ewww
i doubt these women prefer alien albinos bro 😂

where's Saint-Pierre and Miquelon
"There are two more territories that are part of the French kingdom (Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon in the North Atlantic and French Southern and Antarctic Lands in Antarctica), but I didn't find them viable because of location and population".

DNRD-cel :(

"There are two more territories that are part of the French kingdom (Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon in the North Atlantic and French Southern and Antarctic Lands in Antarctica), but I didn't find them viable because of location and population".

DNRD-cel :(
Yeah
So just creampie Martinique mulattas

Yeah
So just creampie Martinique mulattas
Brah, JBW doesn't work with most black chicas.

I'll geomaxx for da Latinas and mongoloids, cuz they are inherently the most attracted to white males.

Aren't you mulatto? You should defo check out these places with many black / mulatta women, would be the perfect geomaxxing locations for you tbh.

I'll geomaxx for da Latinas and mongoloids, cuz they are inherently the most attracted to white males.

Aren't you mulatto? You should defo check out these places with many black / mulatta women, would be the perfect geomaxxing locations for you tbh.
I'm somali
Ye maybe

JBW works on black women aswell. In a lot of parts of africa the get their skin bleached to look more white because they desire white skin. Blackopscel got matches in africa JFL

Woah I didn't actually meant to examine your claims

I just know JBW mogs
Being black isn't super bad tho when it comes to dating (esp in America)

Just being Indian or Asian is a fucking death sentence if you have romantical aspirations.

JBW works on black women aswell. In a lot of parts of africa the get their skin bleached to look more white because they desire white skin. Blackopscel got matches in africa JFL
Nice. I need to creampie a black foid at some point. Yeah I remember that experiment with St Blackops2cel jfl he was a jbw god in Africa.

Being black isn't super bad tho when it comes to dating (esp in America)

Just being Indian or Asian is a fucking death sentence if you have romantical aspirations.
If you are a good looking korean i think you can do well. #korean boyfriend is the most popular race in the whole of tiktok. Its not even close. But most koreans don't look like KPOP stars JFL. Asians have enourmous heads with bad facial structure. Some parts of africa have tall men with good facial structure.

If you are a good looking korean i think you can do well. #korean boyfriend is the most popular race in the whole of tiktok. Its not even close. But most koreans don't look like KPOP stars JFL. Asians have enourmous heads with bad facial structure. Some parts of africa have tall men with good facial structure.
Yeah, only Koreans that are:
1. In the top 5% in Korea
2. Suregerymaxxed, avoided sun, grown up in a good environment
Actually live up to the hype. They are literally mythical.

Secondly, it's TikTok we are talking about. Most of these girls have just been brainwashed by the Kpop culture, they weren't born with an intrinsic lust for Koreans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back