i want to try slaying a girl naturally irl. any tips?

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
last time i fucked a girl through non dating apps has been agesssss

any tips? i feel like i got brain rot cuz i rely on the apps too much

1. Realize it's a numbers game
2. Become immune to rejection and understand that rejection is a core part of the game
3. Realize that you are shooting in the dark and it's a ~98% overall rejection rate if you are aiming for anything that is respectable relative to who you are

Source: I have done IRL approaches in the thousands at this point in my life.

It's weird when you literally make a post saying how odd it is for you.

Do you realize how contrary this is to to the whole of human civilization, your biology, and intersexual dynamics?
i’m a product of my environment

if i was born in the 80s or 90s like you, i’m sure i would do it

but why bother when i’ve gotten decent results from just running tinder lol

1. Realize it's a numbers game
2. Become immune to rejection and understand that rejection is a core part of the game
3. Realize that you are shooting in the dark and it's a ~98% overall rejection rate if you are aiming for anything that is respectable relative to who you are

Source: I have done IRL approaches in the thousands at this point in my life.
i gotta shoot like klay thompson in playoff win or go home moments

shooters gonna shoot ⛹🏾
IMG 1943

but why improve when tinder is so comfy

gotta get out my comfort zone i guess haha
IMG 1932

i’m a product of my environment

if i was born in the 80s or 90s like you, i’m sure i would do it

but why bother when i’ve gotten decent results from just running tinder lol
The reason is simple...

About 5% of guys actually have the balls to do this.

What does this mean? That you automatically stand out in a major way.

I was literally just walking here in Madrid before my flight tonight and saw this gorgeous Spanish/Mediterranean girl walking next to me. I said hello a couple times before she turned, and we struck up a convo right there. About five minutes long. Turns out she's a flight attendant - Italian, but based in Barcelona. I tried to pull for an 'instadate' but she had a flight in a few hours. Here's her IG cover photo.

As far as tips go, check out the book "Day Bang" by Roosh. I read it years ago and changed my whole approach.

Attachments

• photo_2024-04-17_13-58-50.jpg
    photo_2024-04-17_13-58-50.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 13
The reason is simple...

About 5% of guys actually have the balls to do this.

What does this mean? That you automatically stand out in a major way.

I was literally just walking here in Madrid before my flight tonight and saw this gorgeous Spanish/Mediterranean girl walking next to me. I said hello a couple times before she turned, and we struck up a convo right there. About five minutes long. Turns out she's a flight attendant - Italian, but based in Barcelona. I tried to pull for an 'instadate' but she had a flight in a few hours. Here's her IG cover photo.

As far as tips go, check out the book "Day Bang" by Roosh. I read it years ago and changed my whole approach.
can u give some ideas mentgioned in the book said
i feel all this books are like just be low inhib bro

i gotta shoot like klay thompson in playoff win or go home moments

shooters gonna shoot ⛹🏾
View attachment 5809

I will add the caveat that I gamed IRL mostly white girls in the west, Asia, and CE/EE.

So your results gaming Asian girls in SEA (this forum's favorite demographic LOLZ) will probably have different stats even with IRL gaming.

I will add the caveat that I gamed IRL mostly white girls in the west, Asia, and CE/EE.

So your results gaming Asian girls in SEA (this forum's favorite demographic LOLZ) will probably have different stats even with IRL gaming.
All the same just keeping in mind some local traditions that would be minor anyway.

The author, Roosh, became well-known for his day gaming while traveling around the world. He'd write about it, which formed the basis for his books.

All the same just keeping in mind some local traditions that would be minor anyway.

The author, Roosh, became well-known for his day gaming while traveling around the world. He'd write about it, which formed the basis for his books.

I guarantee the overall rejection rate IRL gaming in SEA would be less than 98% though...

last time i fucked a girl through non dating apps has been agesssss

any tips? i feel like i got brain rot cuz i rely on the apps too much
easiest way as a light skin American in SEA might just be to rizz up a Dutch/Scandinavian backpacker. theres a bunch and they all speak english and want to fuck a guy like drake and thats just not a thing where they are from. it'll be 3.8/10 diff just find one at a beach bar or hostel. idk why but those pale blondes always have a fetish for that shit take advantage.

1. Find a foid
  2. Take a photograph of her face
  3. Get her full name and birthdate
  4. Cast a spell on her
  5. Go talk to her after you have cast the spell

You can't talk your way into a woman's pants. They either find you attractive and are receptive to you or they're not. Get some life experience.
then why do i have a triple digit body count? never bought sex so its not that. i was raised in a bar in a bar owners family lmao. get back your only fans hoes you cuck and let the adults talk

then why do i have a triple digit body count? never bought sex so its not that. get back your only fans hoes you cuck and let the adults talk
You're an impulsive loser who passes the looks threshold of many women. It has nothing at all to do with talking your way into their pants. If a person doesn't like the way someone looks, they'll write them off before they've even spoken a word.

Last edited:
You're an impulsive loser who passes the looks threshold of many women. It has nothing at all to do with talking your way into their pants. If a person doesn't like the way someone looks, they'll write them off before they've even spoke word.
yah thats called staying in your lane dumb ass no shit 3s cant pull 9s lmao how dumb do you think i am. im not on your level rice boy get back to giving out BJs to pay rent

Whales get Whales is a saying we have in the states lmao 3s get others 3s my dude and they both 300lbs 😂 😂
View attachment 5827
see 1s get 1s
'There is very little research into men who have not had children, although that is beginning to change. Research by Dr Robin Hadley has found that 25% of men over 42 do not have children – 5% more than women of the same age group.

Half of the men who are not fathers but wanted to be describe a huge grief and isolation from society. Almost 40% have experienced depression and a quarter feel a deep anger.'

Wrong again. A sizeable number of men through history and in the current year, get nothing and don't reproduce.
yep because like you and Eliot Rodger they have shitty personalities and social skills and instead of working on these things they focus on the superficial and believe they are owed sex. lmao you are a worm to me you make no effort to be likeable one wonder you get no pussy

yep because like you and Eliot Rodger they have shitty personalities and social skills and instead of working on these things they focus on the superficial and believe they are owed sex. lmao you are a worm to me you make no effort to be likeable one wonder you get no pussy
You are delusional. Why the fuck would I want to be liked by a cretin like you? 🤣

ive only fucked chubsters from the club

all other slays online. brutal.
one of my only non online non drunk slays was when i went up to a korean girl in a art gallery in atlanta lol

the other i was just sitting at bus stop in bangkok and started talking to people thai girl next to me cuz she had harvard sweater on so i asked her if she went

no idea how i managed those two. i must’ve been nt back then

now i have tinder brain rot and expect to fuck after 3 messages

Have done both. Tinder and online is comfy but you will slay around a 6-8 average. Having the balls to walk up to a hot girl on a college campus and tell her she looks good and you want her number is something few have done to her immediately putting you at an advantage. The hottest girl I ever dated 9.5 I got like this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back