I need to geomax to Japan and find a rich girl to marry

My plan is selling all my stuff sometime this year getting a visa for Japan for a year and then try to find a rich girlfriend and marry her or some regular Japanese girl if I have no success. Basically I will try to build a harem.

Or become homeless in Tokyo. Beats being a NEET because the probability of me getting bitches in Japan is still higher than where I live now.

I just know I would mog almost everyone in Japan and wouldn‘t have to worry much about getting mogged by manlets who use makeup or do other gay stuff with their hair.

Ok, i personally think noodle who came from rich families are usually entitled to money.

and yeah, noodle attracted to jbw with big cocks
Yeah, true but it might be worth a try. Getting multiple girlfriends and getting birthday presents or money would work too. I‘ll have to figure out what’s the best course of action once I‘m in Japan. I don’t wanna wage slave for a long time so I‘ll need to be creative.

Yeah, true but it might be worth a try. Getting multiple girlfriends and getting birthday presents or money would work too. I‘ll have to figure out what’s the best course of action once I‘m in Japan. I don’t wanna wage slave for a long time so I‘ll need to be creative.
To do all this in Japan, you need at least chadlite face it really isn't easy like SEA or even China. And for even meeting these rich girls you can't rely on dating apps because there's almost no wealthy attractive ones on them as there's a lot of social stigma about apps and rich girls usually come from more conservative families. The only option is probably going to clubs in Ginza or few in Roppongi/Shibuya, and even there to slay you need quite a bit of money because its better to buy a table at these places to slay the high quality girls, and they'll usually stay away from white guys unless you're at chadlite/model level.

To do all this in Japan, you need at least chadlite face it really isn't easy like SEA or even China. And for even meeting these rich girls you can't rely on dating apps because there's almost no wealthy attractive ones on them as there's a lot of social stigma about apps and rich girls usually come from more conservative families. The only option is probably going to clubs in Ginza or few in Roppongi/Shibuya, and even there to slay you need quite a bit of money because its better to buy a table at these places to slay the high quality girls, and they'll usually stay away from white guys unless you're at chadlite/model level.
jbw, tallish (6'3), MTN is only when to come Japan maxxing. i doubt alot of noodle lust ovER them lol.

jbw, tallish (6'3), MTN is only when to come Japan maxxing. i doubt alot of noodle lust ovER them lol.
I think I‘ll just give it shot. I doubt there will be any White Chadlites and if even if so I‘m still exotic and good looking enough probably.

I could definitely need rhinoplasty but don’t have the money for it and going to the gym again would help too but I can’t deal with that right now. Anything would be better than rotting in the West and I doubt Asian girls‘ expectations would be as high as Western women’s. It would definitely be easier to find good looking girls in the first place. I rarely ever see any women I find attractive in my city.

I think I‘ll just give it shot. I doubt there will be any White Chadlites and if even if so I‘m still exotic and good looking enough probably.

I could definitely need rhinoplasty but don’t have the money for it and going to the gym again would help too but I can’t deal with that right now. Anything would be better than rotting in the West and I doubt Asian girls‘ expectations would be as high as Western women’s. It would definitely be easier to find good looking girls in the first place. I rarely ever see any women I find attractive in my city.
what looks level are you expecting from asian foids? (post examples)

Life in Germany is just boring and any effort is wasted here. Work is just completely not worth it and even if you somehow with a lot of luck get a decent girlfriend, she has all the power and can leave you for someone she seems more attractive or richer at any given time.
Foids are only loyal when outside forces pressure them to be loyal to a man and punish them for disloyalty. Why would a rich Japanese girl who enjoys the thrill of hooking up with foreign men have a shred of loyalty to any of her lovers? Japan has the lowest birthrate of any country on Earth, 6.6 per 1000. Recreational sex is a meaningless pursuit of pleasure, and you'll enjoy yourself more if you coom in any willing hole without harboring delusions of love or attachment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back