High IQ white engineer laughed at and called a stupid foreigner by his wife and four kids...

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Aug 16, 2023
I was listening to an American YouTuber and he recalled a memory from his geomaxing days from back in the late 00s of an American friend of his complaining about how his asian wife and kids saw him as a stupid foreigner.

If you can't get a woman off the strength of your looks. I think it's best that you drop out of the dating game unless it's relatively easy for you to hit it big in the status department.

Be prepared to have to deal with this type of mentality from Vietnamese women. My 6'4" rich Italian looking friend on Discord is going through a similar situation with his Viet gook girlfriend.

Luckily, he isn't going to marry her now because of her insane nationalist type of pride that she started voicing once they touched down in his home country and stayed at his parents. He told me they're never satisfied. Despite owning his own home at age 28 and being 6'4" and capable of attracting blonde HTB at uni, this viet gook still wanted him to buy a second property. You can't win as a man now a days.

Last edited:
your rich italian friend is gay? I mean height won't fix your shitty face no matter how much you grow. Even if he was 7'0 he will still be treated like cuck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back