i finally geomaxxed, im in philippines rn

if the philippines burns your cash you are poor
You'd be surprised. Rideshare or taxi rides add up fast, so do tricycles. Just three rides a day covering 15 km or so will be over $10/day. Alternatives are riding on the back of a bike or trudging the streets like a peasant.
A sizable and well-kept hotel room in Metro Manila goes for nearly $30/night, unless you get discounts like the RedDoorz loyalty program. I averaged $15/night, but usually stayed in tiny single rooms, comfy but sometimes in shitty condition. Picrel went for $22/night in Malate, dirty and rundown. A/C was so filthy it kept freezing up.

Attachments

• IMG_20231113_140233_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20231113_140233_HDR.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 17
You'd be surprised. Rideshare or taxi rides add up fast, so do tricycles. Just three rides a day covering 15 km or so will be over $10/day. Alternatives are riding on the back of a bike or trudging the streets like a peasant.
A sizable and well-kept hotel room in Metro Manila goes for nearly $30/night, unless you get discounts like the RedDoorz loyalty program. I averaged $15/night, but usually stayed in tiny single rooms, comfy but sometimes in shitty condition. Picrel went for $22/night in Malate, dirty and rundown. A/C was so filthy it kept freezing up.
hot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back