got a new haircut and got cold approached by 2 foids in 1 day, and 3 dates on the same day

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
got a new haircut and got cold approached in town by 2 foids in 1 day, and 3 dates on the same day

and this is in the west where blackpill autists convinced me i was subhuman

feeling good about myself recently.

might geomaxx to china or korea or japan and find a rich asian girl to betabuxx me

actually im gonna do that rn go on tandem set my location there. wait for 20+ messages per day to roll in, ask their jobs and only speak to the ones who have a good job.

i feel like im a walking lottery ticket but it can only be cashed in, in asia

and my lottery ticket is decreasing in value slowly as i get older. i need to go make use of it while im young

got a new haircut and got cold approached in town by 2 foids in 1 day, and 3 dates on the same day

might geomaxx to china or korea or japan and find a rich asian girl to betabuxx me

actually im gonna do that rn go on tandem set my location there. wait for 20+ messages per day to roll in, ask their jobs and only speak to the ones who have a good job.
Hey predeterminism, nice alt.

actually im winning now big time, im doing exactly what u described in this thread and its working without any pua courses, retarded self help books, card tricks, wearing glittery latex pants, i feel like white monkey on a leash of asian women, they spend big money for me. i do absolutely nothing beside being white. when i said they pay for my dinners you didnt believe, if id say how much money they spent on me now after few weeks of relationship you'd put me on ignore list

[IMG alt="KingOfAsia"]https://geomax.me/data/avatars/m/0/507.jpg?1702234194[/IMG]

KingOfAsia

Tanned Asian Woman Worshipper​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back