chinese girl i had last night was perfect.

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge

she had like a deep golden skin tone

like that jenny from kpop when photos not edited. it looks so beautiful and glows

she had perfect lips. tiny small nose which was thin but also doesnt stick out at all, just making it tiny

she has avg boobs not big but not small

cute ass. brown pussy and boobs.

she had eyelid surgery though which i dont like. i wouldve preferred her natural gooky tiny eyes but most normies would probably prefer her postsurgery eyes

she had a small waist. but im 5ft4 shes 5ft7 so to me her bones are quite too big and long. shes not my ideal type which is a 5ft malnourished one.

but she would ascend my genetics. she would truely save me from a lifetime of trying to get tall kids and geomaxxing.

shes rich asf. shes staying in some hotel rn cos her student dorm thing ended and i know that hotel cos it costs loads in the centre of my city.

her pussy is tight af. i couldnt even fit 2 fingers in there to fingerblast her

shes educated. getting her second degree.

she would ascend my life 100x and make me so happy if she had a relationship with me. but shes just friends rn.. idk if ill be able to convert to relationship.

she said its cos shes going back to china soon after her degree finishes so theres no point in relationship cos she will leave. but she may stay in UK and get a job here cos her english has improved and i blackpilled her on china vs. uk wages a while ago. and she said if she stays here then she would date a uk guy properly. but i feel like she wont be happy with me. but maybe theres a chance i can convert but i doubt it.

i wish she would just be with me.

View attachment 1968
like that jenny from kpop when photos not edited. it looks so beautiful and glows

she had perfect lips. tiny small nose which was thin but also doesnt stick out at all, just making it tiny

she had eyelid surgery though which i dont like. i wouldve preferred her natural gooky tiny eyes but most normies would probably prefer her postsurgery eyes

she had a small waist. but im 5ft4 shes 5ft7 so to me her bones are quite too big and long. shes not my ideal type which is a 5ft malnourished one.

but she would ascend my genetics. she would truely save me from a lifetime of trying to get tall kids and geomaxxing.

shes rich asf. shes staying in some hotel rn cos her student dorm thing ended and i know that hotel cos it costs loads in the centre of my city.

she would ascend my life 100x and make me so happy if she had a relationship with me. but shes just friends rn.. idk if ill be able to convert to relationship.

she said its cos shes going back to china soon after her degree finishes so theres no point in relationship cos she will leave. but she may stay in UK and get a job here cos her english has improved and i blackpilled her on china vs. uk wages a while ago. and she said if she stays here then she would date a uk guy properly. but i feel like she wont be happy with me. but maybe theres a chance i can convert but i doubt it.

tall east asian women are foggers but the problem is small dick genes and eye area

how did you find her and get her to agree to have sex with you. did you cum in her?
jbw and not being a subhuman, he's mid tier normie with blue eyes and blonde hair. ethnic women are the best way to get sex as a white guy or white passing ethnic.

also she is yellow and goes in the sun a lot when travelling europe so its a darker yellow. and i call her a nigger and she finds it funny. and we talked about ladyboys in thailand and shit. also she doesnt shave,

shes just got a big hairy bush on her pussy. but idk why but asian girls can pull it off whereas it would disgust me on a white girl.

also
i disucussed with her about the hairs on her body. and she has literally 0 arm or legs hair and doesnt even shave.

whereas white girls i remember in school they have big thick hairy arms , and they shave their legs but its prickly. disgusting.

also she is yellow and goes in the sun a lot when travelling europe so its a darker yellow. and i call her a nigger and she finds it funny. and we talked about ladyboys in thailand and shit. also she doesnt shave,

shes just got a big hairy bush on her pussy. but idk why but asian girls can pull it off whereas it would disgust me on a white girl.

also
i disucussed with her about the hairs on her body. and she has literally 0 arm or legs hair and doesnt even shave.

whereas white girls i remember in school they have big thick hairy arms , and they shave their legs but its prickly. disgusting.
is her pussy hair thin and straight? its my favorite when its like that.

Screenshot 2023 09 04 120003Screenshot 2023 09 04 120016Screenshot 2023 09 04 120041

and its not like i ever lie on here. im 100% honest. i even explained before how she stopped wanting to meet me and it was effort to get her to meet again the other night. if i was lying i wouldnt say the bad embarrassing thing. id larp like im some slayer and shes begging to suck my dick

nigger loving larper your face is different on other posts now it doesnt even look the same its not possible to be as autistic and short as you and ascend.
what? ive always been white with dirty blonde hair. and i ascended many times with white foids before this. i can act NT in real life if i try hard

over for this forum

everyone complains about no slaying stories

someone posts slaying story with pics

everybody says fake

View attachment 1968

why not show her real photo, like i do with my conquests?

View attachment 1970View attachment 1971View attachment 1972

and its not like i ever lie on here. im 100% honest. i even explained before how she stopped wanting to meet me and it was effort to get her to meet again the other night. if i was lying i wouldnt say the bad embarrassing thing. id larp like im some slayer and shes begging to suck my dick
dude, you have blond hair. huge advantage., asian girls like guys with blonde hair, or black hair.

If she doesn't try to make you her boyfriend then she will probably go back to the People's Republic and only fuck Chinamen for the rest of her life. Many such cases of noodlewhores trying out a ONS with a foreigner while she is overseas (discrete, no risk of being outed as a whore).

View attachment 1968

American psycho card

If she doesn't try to make you her boyfriend then she will probably go back to the People's Republic and only fuck Chinamen for the rest of her life. Many such cases of noodlewhores trying out a ONS with a foreigner while she is overseas (discrete, no risk of being outed as a whore).
wasnt just a ONS. i fucked her over 30 times and cummed inside of her

and she specifically said shes trying to get a british bf and has british male actor as her phone wallpaper.

she will never be able to go back to ricedicks after being stretched out by my 7 inch thick BWC

wasnt just a ONS. i fucked her over 30 times and cummed inside of her

and she specifically said shes trying to get a british bf and has british male actor as her phone wallpaper.

she will never be able to go back to ricedicks after being stretched out by my 7 inch thick BWC
Wow. As a female she's using you for sex and doesn't even want commitment from you. These bitches are cold blooded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back