I escaped death in colombia

this guy seems like a tard. you dont' even know the girl, and your going to her house!!!! riiiiight. guy is dumb. obviously does not value his life.
I always go over to asian girls apartments. Would never do that with a South American.

I always go over to asian girls apartments. Would never do that with a South American.
I don't. I like to control my environment. I would need to have that person come to my house first. Size her up. get as much information as i can about her. And let her know thats' exactly what im doing. So if anything goes south, she knows i have talked to other people about her. It may sound paranoid, but better to do it that way. This way, she wont' take you for a fool (like this idiot) i mean, how old is that guy? and he's still being led around by his dick?! guy is a moron who doens't value his life. ya...if he was 20 something. I get it, your dumb. But anyone 30 plus should NOT be getting into these situations with an IQ over 110.

I don't. I like to control my environment. I would need to have that person come to my house first. Size her up. get as much information as i can about her. And let her know thats' exactly what im doing. So if anything goes south, she knows i have talked to other people about her. It may sound paranoid, but better to do it that way. This way, she wont' take you for a fool (like this idiot) i mean, how old is that guy? and he's still being led around by his dick?! guy is a moron who doens't value his life. ya...if he was 20 something. I get it, your dumb. But anyone 30 plus should NOT be getting into these situations with an IQ over 110.
update about this story. my friend who goes to medellin alot, had this to say

I was in this medellin group the other day this guy said that he was shot too and almost died. It actually happened while I was out there I remember it. In front of a popular mall

He said it was reported as a robbery

But actually what happened was he got into business with a local for awhile and the guy tried to steal the business from him or something and he pulled out, and the guy hired men to kill him

I hear that type of shit happens a lot there

People hire hitmen to settle otherwise normal disputes

update about this story. my friend who goes to medellin alot, had this to say

I was in this medellin group the other day this guy said that he was shot too and almost died. It actually happened while I was out there I remember it. In front of a popular mall

He said it was reported as a robbery

But actually what happened was he got into business with a local for awhile and the guy tried to steal the business from him or something and he pulled out, and the guy hired men to kill him

I hear that type of shit happens a lot there

People hire hitmen to settle otherwise normal disputes

Insane. This is a big ass reason why I would never live Colombia long term.

i read this very detailed article with comparisment of particular molecules in horse shit and latina sweat and it had 60 or 70% match
guys who did latinas - is it true?

i read this very detailed article with comparisment of particular molecules in horse shit and latina sweat and it had 60 or 70% match
guys who did latinas - is it true?
Sounds believable. I never really understood the hype around latinas, they’re an inferior mixed race abomination between arabs that moved to spain, who moved to south america, with the natives

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back