This makes me want to go to Colombia tbh

latinas are boring as shit to me because california is full of mexicants
mexicans are literally the worst looking out of latinos, plus if they aren't white mexican they are probably ugly native looking manlets. brazilians, argentinans, colombians and uruguay are much more white passing and better looking.

Last edited:
I used to go on that forum before finding this one. Its filled with a bunch of seething ricecels that start fuming over the most minor shit, I said something akin to pignoys are getting fatter and some dude went on my profile and doxxed my exact location which i did not even know was visible. Theres a whole underground network of ricecels, the iceberg knows no bounds. I used to feel bad for them and give them advice but for the past 2 years they have been trying to spread their kpop cope and its annoying

I used to go on that forum before finding this one. Its filled with a bunch of seething ricecels that start fuming over the most minor shit, I said something akin to pignoys are getting fatter and some dude went on my profile and doxxed my exact location which i did not even know was visible. Theres a whole underground network of ricecels, the iceberg knows no bounds. I used to feel bad for them and give them advice but for the past 2 years they have been trying to spread their kpop cope and its annoying
The K-pop shit is a grain of truth with a mountain of cope. Kpop dudes are more likely to be buck broken than outdo chad in sea

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back