Coping with time passing.

time going fast is my nightmare. but i have learned some things to slow it down
- dont use ur phone at all throughout the day
- constantly note down in ur mind what your doing
- do new things as frequently as possible (travel is the only way to do this really)
- dont use any type of stimulant like coffee
- get a journal to note down what u did at the end of the day

then u start to remember each day and things dont blur together giving you a slower perception of time

time is definitely an illusion though and its a cheat code if you can figure out how to slow it down. jfl at retards burning away months at a time watching tiktok
also this is the only reason why im scared of starting a family because the days will become so repetitive and 20 years will flash by
actual nightmare fuel

How do you do it? I'm getting better at it but it's still a bitch sometimes. @biggunsar @AlexBrown84 since you're both 40+ I'm curious. And @QuantativeAnalyticalBS is Asian
well keep busy. have hobbies. if you find the hobbies you have now, dont' pass the time anymore. i came to that conclusion about 4 years ago when i turned 40. That video games were becoming stale. i still play them, but i break out skyrim, and fallout and games that i can still get behind. And new games like that (space skyrim).

but the truth is, once you realise that your old hobbies may not be the time sink they once were, the hardest cope is to realise you have to find new ones and you might have to get out of your shell, your comfort zone to find them.

for me, i have not worked for a year. And i will be honest. I forget alot of times what day it is, or even sometimes the month. cause i don't care about time as much as i did when i worked.

so passing the time for me (this is another conclusion i had last week actually) is fucking pussy.

but that's starting to get tiresome and i spend wayyyyy to much money

last night to nail that DJ chick, spend almost 1mil (1 juta) which is about 62 dollars. for one night
I know you think "what...that's fuck all"
well 1 juta in indo land can last a very very very fucking long time.

for that 62 dollars this is what we did.

went to mall, walked cause it's close. we ate japanese bbq that's where you grill your own food and you pay THEM for doing all the work LOL. Then went to the movies it was in the same mall, we bought one small popcorn and two waters. once the movie was over, we took a cab and went to karaoke. it was 10 minutes away, bought two hours karaoke time there. with 3 large beer. (they have these king sized beer here).
and then after that, we took a cab back to my place, and sat for a bit then she slept over.

but that was what i spent 1 juta on.

i cannot keep doing that, every day. eventually that adds up to alot of money (i think i was switched at birth and my real parents are actually jewish, cause im cheap as fuck)

but anyways. I came to the conclusion that i cannot keep passing my time with JUST pussy.

and i will need to get out of my comfort zone and find a different time waster that's cheaper.

but for me, it's fast and slow. since i have to wait for my renters to pay each month. And i play a game of "be as cheap as you fucking can be" I make more money than most people who work full time. Yet. i spend my money like im dirt fucking poor. LOL. Dominicans could NEVER wrap their head around that. EVER. But ya, i am always watching when the next "pay day" is (end of month) but i will be honest. it does not seem to be going fast. cause with the bullshit of visa applications, having to plan my next big adventure. and generally fucking around. it's both fast and very slow.

Last edited:
Time only matters if you give a lot of importance to your looks/take life very seriously.

You will die anyway. Death is final boss. Time passing is actually good thing.

Stop living in the past or in the future, and be more present. Don't live in "stories". It will help.

Time only matters if you give a lot of importance to your looks/take life very seriously.

You will die anyway. Death is final boss. Time passing is actually good thing.

Stop living in the past or in the future, and be more present. Don't live in "stories". It will help.
I agree. Looks don't matter for us because we can't just get by just using our looks like Chads. On the brightside, there's always going to be countries out there where the women NEED money and their selection will be focusing on wealth over raw good looks. So, focus on your wealth guys, not looks. When a country collapses and recovers some years after, go to it and use your wealth to fuck prime age women. That'll be all folks.

Last edited:
nha trang
vietnam....holy fuck

i found a site some time ago, that you could actually rent a rocket launcher and blow up a cow. Or rent an AA gun. WTF bro....would SOOOO do that. maybe not blow up the cow, but fire a rocket launcher, FUCK YA.

vietnam....holy fuck

i found a site some time ago, that you could actually rent a rocket launcher and blow up a cow. Or rent an AA gun. WTF bro....would SOOOO do that. maybe not blow up the cow, but fire a rocket launcher, FUCK YA.
I fired a rocket launcher once it was better than I could have ever imagined

kinda like sex, sure you only got one shot. But with the right place and time, it's orgasmic
It was amazing. Like firing a gun for the first time x10000. But yes it was absurdly expensive but no regrets. As cringe as it is to say, you legit feel like God. Highly recommend

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back