Why do half whites always identify with their ethnic side more

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
Why do half whites always identify with their ethnic side more

I've seen so many do it, any guys or girls I've seen irl. Even the tates talk about how proud they are to be black and try to shittalk whites. But don't realise the reason they have decent smv is cos they have white faces, white height, white iq. But never talk about how they're proud to be white

Why would you not want to identify with the race which gave you a decent smv. Why identify with the race that minned your smv and iq? Is it a coping mechanism? Don't feel accept by full whites? Are jealous of full whites?

Genuinely curious

Also the funny one is seeing how much full ethnics hate, half white half ethnics.

Like they just fucking despise and seethe their existence even if they haven't said anything.

depends how i fell when i wake-up

i usually wakeup feeling white but every fortnight or so, the dark side of me comes out

a balance between slow and fast life history strategy

i think it’s good tho cuz my white side makes me want to go on adventures and explore then my black side tells me to be careful and be safe like a little cucky

but then my white side wants a gf while my
black side wants to just fuck as many girls as possible and nut in them

depends how i fell when i wake-up

i usually wakeup feeling white but every fortnight or so, the dark side of me comes out

a balance between slow and fast life history strategy

i think it’s good tho cuz my white side makes me want to go on adventures and explore then my black side tells me to be careful and be safe like a little cucky

but then my white side wants a gf while my
black side wants to just fuck as many girls as possible and nut in them
schizophrenia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back