Coping with my shitty existence...

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Aug 16, 2023
Recently, I've withnessed how my cousin out of nowhere married a broke Muslim from the middle east. She met him while on holiday, he worked at the hotel she was staying at. He's 26, 5'8", overweight, hook nosed, low IQ, barely understands english, is completely broke and light brown skinned, etc. He does have a decent mid face. That's his only good feature. She's 5'7", long brown hair, average face + surgery maxed, 9/10 body, below 25, etc.

She married him not long after breaking up with her ex, and she even paid many thousands of pounds to get him his Irish citizenship. They moved into her patents house together, I live with her parents. Her parents welcomed them with open arms. I hear them fucking constantly and she's pregnant now. I use my noise cancelling headphones 24/7 to block it out. He used to constantly smirk at me when he'd walk by me and I'd give him a death glare in return. He calls her stupid and that she has an average face. I became very suicidal after witnessing this all. Seeing how a woman acts when they're dealing with a man they see as desirable. Women have rejected me my entire life. I feel immense depression and sadness because I'm unable to find a woman who'll treat me like how she's treating him. Sex was never the main focus for me when dealing with women. 6 years ago, I had some sexual advances from girls much younger than me and I blew them off due to my crippling anxiety and social awkwardness. This is something I learned via the way people treated me up until that point. I made a post about this on .is and they deleted it and have blocked my account. I go to a podcast and I have an asian guy talking over me saying that it's impossible for a tall white guy to be an incel because of this mythical JBW privilege. Every single asian girl I've met IRL has rejected me. For men like me, we're dust in the wind. We belong nowhere and have no one to talk to.

All in all, my life is pretty shit, but I take pleasure in the small things and what I do have some control over.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back