The brown hordes are coming to a place near you real soon!

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Aug 16, 2023
The nigger and sand nigger hordes are displacing the indigenous natives of Great Britain and many other European countries. They're being empowered in Western societies with the goal of blending us out of existence.

It's getting worse by the day and white males still walk around like they're hot shit. Look around you, you delusional middle aged fucks. We're pretty much at the dam near bottom of the social hierarchy. Being white is a failo in modern Western society unless you're from the upper classes and have power and placement in said society. Most of us are one pay check away from homelessness. It's tough out here.

Be prepared mentally if you're a white man because it's only going to get worse unless you can afford to live in upper class areas or can geomax to Asia.

I may have to geomax outta this bitch. WW3 has already began, but it's undeclared. I ain't fighting for Muslims, niggers and coal burners. I'm out, bye bye!

Last edited:
I started seeing them in slavistan as well. My 3rd tier city has them. Very few atm but back in 2010s you couldn't find them at all. crazy stuff. Although we also import them from the east so it's not that bad at least they speak russian so older gen communicate with them and they have plenty oppurtinity since a lot of old gen teachers speak russian as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back