Social anxiety is a learned response to being low status and bring shitted on by people

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Aug 16, 2023
Remember this. Anxiety doesn't develop in a vacuum. If you aren't valued in society, you'll feel anxiety. It's a subtle way that society let's the man know via feelings of rejection that they want you dead. Geomax and get the fuck out. Enjoy life before there's no youth and life left to enjoy.

Though about being working and taxpaying citizen of lithuania (separatist part of Russia) makes me vomit. Need new homeland
im not working anymore but that was exactly my thought back when i did
i just need new homeland and move and forget about europe forever, i dont feel good in europe and i hate european people especially in my country

im not working anymore but that was exactly my thought back when i did
i just need new homeland and move and forget about europe forever, i dont feel good in europe and i hate european people especially in my country
An then lithuania (separatist part of Russia) deserves to be invaded by Putin. and litwhores raped

to enjoy life u have to just stop thinking. geomaxxing wont fix ur problems
every moment is a missed opportunity.. just have to accept that unless ur rich and good looking u cant have everything

Last edited:
to enjoy life u have to just stop thinking
No, in order to enjoy life you must outthink your fellow man.

geomaxxing wont fix ur problems
Increasing one's status definitely improves a man's quality of life. No one said it will fix it.

every moment is a missed opportunity
Only if you're valued by people.

just have to accept that unless ur rich and good looking u cant have everything
I never said I wanted everything. You don't even know what I want for christ sake.

No, in order to enjoy life you must outthink your fellow man.

Increasing one's status definitely improves a man's quality of life. No one said it will fix it.

Only if you're valued by people.

I never said I wanted everything. You don't even know what I want for christ sake.
why do u try to make everything an argument autist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back