Dick too big? WTF

6"8_With_Tall_Girl_fetish

Having Mixed MOGGER kids with every race
Nov 10, 2023
I'm 20, late bloomer too. My dick was growing up until I turned 19. Was 7.5 at 17 and 8 flat by 18, then grew to somewhere between 8.5 and 9. I haven't measured since I turned 19 though bc that's when my chronic pain started. It could be bigger or smaller since I last checked. Erections make the tip hurt real bad, and it's discolored. I suspect pudendal neuropathy. Sometimes I wish I'd stayed 7.5, and other times I wish I could just cut this thing off, but I don't even have the willpower to cut into my arm so fuck me ig. Already getting help for SI btw, so no need to call emergency services for me

asia would suck for you. I have 6 inches and they treat it like it's 8 or 9. I had two girls not even want to do it, once they saw it. BUT i am thick, like thick like a babys head thick. So...that makes up for my length i guess. And when trying it with them, putting in the tip they faked the pain, cause they just dind't want to do it. the last girl said "she is used to chinese men" which i assume means a thin small dick. LOL

i think africa would be your jam. i read somewhere the average dick size in a country in a few countries in africa is like 8 and a half inches fucking big. AVERAGE....wtf.......

could have a tv show called dick jousting. LOL slapping each other into submission with their dicks until the other guy gives up or something

take THAT! slap slap slap LOL

Attachments

• dicksize.jpg
    dicksize.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 9

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back