Recommendation You have to acknowledge Koreans while SEAmaxxing [White vs korean males] [Kpop brainwashing] [korean social programming agenda to raise asian male SMV

Predeterminism2

Aug 5, 2022
You have to acknowledge Koreans while SEAmaxxing

1. I think a lot of girls there prefer korean chads than white chads

2. But white men full package.
Average white mogs the average korean facially, in height, dick size(to death), money. - proven in the thread linked

3. SEA girls are brainwashed by kpop kdrama to think korean men are good looking- korean media is the only media that is actually part of the government. its social programming to bring smv to east asian men. its worked.

4. korea is close to SEA. Low SMV korean men have been getting SEA wives for a long time, longer than westerners have i believe. so it is a viable option for them

Asians are giga racist and not just to different races but to other Asian countries. I think Koreans would prefer if they didn't race mix with white foids.

Asians are giga racist and not just to different races but to other Asian countries. I think Koreans would prefer if they didn't race mix with white foids.
nah it would be a blessing to have superior white blood in their bloodline.

koreans have half white babys and its like a prized luxury item to them. extreme social status from having a half white baby

nah it would be a blessing to have superior white blood in their bloodline.

koreans have half white babys and its like a prized luxury item to them. extreme social status from having a half white baby
JFL
Whites/Caucasoids are the most refined and aesthetic : Race

"muh im a superior white race aryan"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back