Geomax Why I Haven't Posted In A While (Geomaxxing Gone Wrong)

ImFree007

I need to create a pina dynasty with my pension
Dec 14, 2023
As you all know, I’ve been absent from the forum for some time. This is due to me contracting a sickness from most likely fucking a jungle gook.

My symptoms include sore throat, headache, muscle soreness, itchy scrotum, balls, and shaft, and now itchy face and ears

I just wokeup in the middle of the night and feel one side of my face swelling up. I believe I’ve contracted a new disease mixed between malaria and syphilis.

I tried to be moralfag and fuck 18 year old girl as my lowest but it seems I should’ve went lower to avoid being infected. Lesson Learned

Please everyone keep me in your prayers, if I manage to recover I will continue to fuck jungle gooks with no condoms. Sadly had to ghost a girl tonight that I was planning to fuck raw dog as my condition is still in a futile state of repair.

So this is what it was like for explorers traveling the seas in the 15th to 19th century?

Go get an std test asap bro, don’t mess with your health because of jungle gooks.

Go get an std test asap bro, don’t mess with your health because of jungle gooks.
i’m anti science

plus my face has rash so i’ll wait for it to go away before stepping outside. can’t let them see a white man at his worse

luckily it doesn’t hurt to pee so i doubt it’s herpes or chlamydia

Why don't you go to a doctor? Or call one, there should be private services.
i’m anti science plus i want to feel like a golden age era explorer having to tough out his illness and do natural selection

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back