tomorrow i will head into the slum jungles of manila tomorrow

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
i will even ride the public transportation that the locals use

maybe even make my way to tondo

it will be my first outing in a few days as i’ve spent the past few days in my bgc high rise compound

one more and im gone and you stay here with gaymaxer and this 50 years old boomer that pays 100 usd per coitus
and you’re never gonna leave here

where you gonna go? back to org where you’re a nobody? i laugh!

i never cared about being someone in incelosphere which is exact opposite of you egomaniac larper

it will be my first outing in a few days as i’ve spent the past few days in my bgc high rise compound
dude, i did that the other day for the first time here in indo. was easy as fuck. I think friday im going to go sight seeing on the bus.

San Nicolas is a gnarly neighborhood especially after dark, walk through it sometime. Huge trucks often drive very slowly down the streets, I walked holding onto the bumper of the trailer with everyone hooting and hollering. Ate some lugaw for 10 pesos with a bunch of local kids in a playground. Looks like the Astrotel Divisoria is a great hotel that is close to Tondo. Divisoria market is one of the most crowded places on Earth, the energy is intense. I recommend hiring JoyRide or Grab motorcycles for covering distance. Most streets are too narrow for any other form of public transport. If you want to actually hang out with the tambays and such, good luck to you. You'll be mobbed like a celebrity. Bring a fair number of small bills like 20 and 50 pesos to buy Red Horse and food.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back