White nationalism and this forum

Jun 24, 2023
Hello, I am a white male from the USA who is disappointed with all of the racism on this forum. I came here because I am interested in dating abroad and finding out which locations are the best return (easiest and with best poon) but the use of racial slurs and genuine hatred is disturbing. It seems that most people here are "incels" and not just normal dudes interested in international relationships/romancs.

How does everyone else feel? I would like to help change the culture of the forum and create a culture where racism/white nationalist talking points isn't the focus. Does anyone else agree?

Thank you!

Hello, I am a white male from the USA who is disappointed with all of the racism on this forum. I came here because I am interested in dating abroad and finding out which locations are the best return (easiest and with best poon) but the use of racial slurs and genuine hatred is disturbing. It seems that most people here are "incels" and not just normal dudes interested in international relationships/romancs.

How does everyone else feel? I would like to help change the culture of the forum and create a culture where racism/white nationalist talking points isn't the focus. Does anyone else agree?

Thank you!
Nah forum just needs more ethnics to fight back - we need more racism not less

Thank you!
Piss off.

White nationalism is just a cope for Incels who aren't black pilled to give their lives a sense of meaning & to be apart of something. White women are the best argument against it. They get blacked & fuck dogs all the time.
Not a libtard on race however. "White privilege" & "Systemic racism" Are both horseshit & shaming White people over the past is retarded & low IQ. At the end of the day however ideology matters more than race.

White nationalism is just a cope for Incels who aren't black pilled to give their lives a sense of meaning & to be apart of something. White women are the best argument against it. They get blacked & fuck dogs all the time.
Not a libtard on race however. "White privilege" & "Systemic racism" Are both horseshit & shaming White people over the past is retarded & low IQ. At the end of the day however ideology matters more than race.
Race and ideology matter just as much as each other.

Thank you!
Nigger lover

No one hates white men more than white women - every day they’re in a new sjw march crying about evil white men. Pathetic seeing them piggyback off the plight of others when they’re the most privileged group to ever walk the earth

I think im the only black person on this site haha. alexbrown is mulatto so he doesnt count. Honestly the racism on here doesnt phase me i dont take it seriously and actually find it funny the way people on here and other incel sites talk. Im the technical definition of what an incel is (have never gotten laid before from a girl that liked me or gotten a gf before) but I talk pretty normal because im not deep down the incel chamber like some of the guys on here on who spend 24/7 on incel sites which is why they talk so weird. So there's the answer to your question.

No one hates white men more than white women - every day they’re in a new sjw march crying about evil white men. Pathetic seeing them piggyback off the plight of others when they’re the most privileged group to ever walk the earth
Leftist white women hate low status white men because they fear patriarchal norms coming back.

I think im the only black person on this site haha. alexbrown is mulatto so he doesnt count. Honestly the racism on here doesnt phase me i dont take it seriously and actually find it funny the way people on here and other incel sites talk. Im the technical definition of what an incel is (have never gotten laid before from a girl that liked me or gotten a gf before) but I talk pretty normal because im not deep down the incel chamber like some of the guys on here on who spend 24/7 on incel sites which is why they talk so weird. So there's the answer to your question.
The only blacks I respect are the autistic socially outlasted types. I genuinely value their perspective but i still dont want to live around them. But I don't like the average negro nor white. But negros more of course. The OP will lie to your face and claim he likes negros while he secretly dispises you because he's a leftist effeminate scum bag. I've hated these people all my life. I get off on seeing gore video's of low inhib negros killing leftist whites.

im a truecel khhv circumcucked wizard and i love the nigger word

I agree with this. I am Asian-American but my grandfather was White. My family has been here before WW2 so we're just American really. I don't speak Japanese, I have a typical American man's name, I don't click with Asian exchange students, or in Japan, at the end of the day I'm just who I am. I don't get the hang-ups everyone has on race. I for sure have that perspective due to my background.

It's probably a symptom of being too shut-in. In this case it is from being online too much. You start to hate people who you feel are not like you, and being hateful is silly. Most people I have met in real life are decent people, with no reason to be hateful towards them. There's definitely individuals that are shitty, but you just deal with them when you meet them.

Thank you!
It’s mostly predetermined and a few other losers who have nothing going on for them in life, They waste their time on the internet and are failures

Thank you!
White nationalism is cringe since the concept of geomaxing promotes globalisation and race mixing.

Thank you!
I don't agree with racebaiting either, I want it gone from the forum. However, it's not an easy task to remove it.

No it's (supposed to be) for discussion of geomaxxing. Instead we get blackpill shit, race discussions, and senor circumcuck being annoying as fuck all the time
yeah but it makes it unique and different from boring normie travel forums
on the other hand its impossible to keep normie users on site with free speech, maybe 1% of them will become blackpilled too, rest will bounce

yeah but it makes it unique and different from boring normie travel forums
on the other hand its impossible to keep normie users on site with free speech, maybe 1% of them will become blackpilled too, rest will bounce
Yeah well I guess we do want as few people to geomaxx as possible

Yeh most of them have autism and are lonely and bitter. No normal person acts like this IRL with a healthy balance of exposure to all races. Had they gone outside and acted like that they'd be beaten up to a pulp.

This forum needs to act on removing this autism or it will just become some bog standard incel forum with no scope for growth and no one geomaxxing.

Yeh most of them have autism and are lonely and bitter. No normal person acts like this IRL with a healthy balance of exposure to all races. Had they gone outside and acted like that they'd be beaten up to a pulp.

This forum needs to act on removing this autism or it will just become some bog standard incel forum with no scope for growth and no one geomaxxing.
It's too late and most people who geomaxx don't visit any forums about it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back