No one on this forum is white

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
Everyone claims white, but then a few months down the line we find out they're asian, or half, or from some shithole ugly EE country.

I'm the only real white here, which explains why I'm the only one who actually has had experiences being very desired by asian women

And explains why you all seethe so much for whites, especially your superiors like anglos.

You will never be a real white, you are stuck as a shitty cheap version of white which no one has ever desired or heard of.

Also caging at @kamster making up fake stories to try be on par with my real stories

If you were really white you wouldn't have to lie bro, you'd get the real thing like I do

Everyone claims white, but then a few months down the line we find out they're asian, or half, or from some shithole ugly EE country.

I'm the only real white here, which explains why I'm the only one who actually has had experiences being very desired by asian women

And explains why you all seethe so much for whites, especially your superiors like anglos.

You will never be a real white, you are stuck as a shitty cheap version of white which no one has ever desired or heard of.

Also caging at @kamster making up fake stories to try be on par with my real stories

If you were really white you wouldn't have to lie bro, you'd get the real thing like I do
I'm the whitest user

you have a fetish for whiteness not saying this in a mean way, plz dont take it like that, but it seems to be all you talk about lately. any slays? anything else going on in your live for you to post about? i feels like we are having the same convos about whiteness framed a different way 3 times a month lately
Idk I'm building a business rn and fixing my health and had a date last week which I wrote about here

wbu? Ever posted a slay story here? Compared to my 20

Idk I'm building a business rn and fixing my health and had a date last week which I wrote about here

wbu? Ever posted a slay story here? Compared to my 20
again im not trying to pick a fight just making a comment... you seem to be so quick to assume things about everyone. i was just saying i miss you old content.....

Last edited:

IMG 8249IMG 8251IMG 8252
IMG 8254IMG 8260

@KingOfAsia why are you so obsessed with this race stuff actually? i mean i get it for analyzing purposes in order check where our chances are best. but why do you constantly put others down for being non-white? why not just be happy that you belong to the preferred race and enjoy making the best out of your chances? are you afraid they might take over power if noone puts them in their place because they are the majority in the world? i don't get it.

@KingOfAsia why are you so obsessed with this race stuff actually? i mean i get it for analyzing purposes in order check where our chances are best. but why do you constantly put others down for being non-white? why not just be happy that you belong to the preferred race and enjoy making the best out of your chances? are you afraid they might take over power if noone puts them in their place because they are the majority in the world? i don't get it.
seems like he just took the Suez Crisis a little hard and thought Thatcher was the shit because the Falklands War wasn't a waste of the globes time. its okay we love him anyways he sometimes says cool shit, does research, and isnt a turbo virgin could be worse non incel users are nice to have around

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back