we travel thousands of miles away to fuck what chad already gets for free

Deleted User222

Aug 19, 2022
does anybody know how cucked that is, the fact that we have to book a plane ticket which cost a few hundred to a thousand. and then u have to buy the whore food and drinks in order to have sex with her nasty hole that probably isn't even washed correctly. If not that then you have to be a betabuxx and wait months to get some ass or buy whores

Okay and sons of millionaires get trust funds and luxury cars without working for it whats your point? I would rather live a year in Phillipines than waste my life beta buxxing for my supposed looksmatch in the West . Let all the whiny failed normie zoomers on looksmax and the comments of youtube shorts rot away wishing for that life

i travel cuz variety is the spice of life, you are 18 years old, a 18 year old man is a fucking bitch on average, you have years to put in work and by 25 you could be a slayer (to whatever degree your genetics allow) or keep crying here. pussy
whats the point if we are circumcucks without frenulums

whats the point if we are circumcucks without frenulums
Just ignore this faggot lol, He loves talking shit and being a cunt. I would put guys like that in the emergency room if they talked the way they talked irl, All of these pussies think they are tough on the internet including incel spheres. You can tell he has no life outside of this forum so he has to insult people and assume that he knows someone's entire life from a few sentences on a forum, I doubt he has even gone overseas with the way he acts like a child.

Last edited:
i travel cuz variety is the spice of life, you are 18 years old, a 18 year old man is a fucking bitch on average, you have years to put in work and by 25 you could be a slayer (to whatever degree your genetics allow) or keep crying here. pussy
First of all i don't give a shit about u or your pathetic loser life having sex with asian women because you are too subhuman to ascend in your home country, second of all you wouldn't say any of this shit to my face. You don't know shit about anyone on this site dumb ass, I already have jobs and employers lined up and in a few months i will have a job with 60-70k+ salary. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about trying to act like you are smarter and better than everyone else. Just fucking laughing at your retarded self thinking you know anything about me or what i have been through in life, I have over 10,500 saved up and over 1.5k in gold and silver and i have been working since 16, Keep coping though faggot and keep seething. Last time i will reply to your bitch ass because you are a fucking pathetic loser who likes to larp. Keep commenting on my posts i already have you on ignore cuz ur a miserable bitter fuck.

Last edited:
First of all i don't give a shit about u or your pathetic loser life having sex with asian women because you are too subhuman to ascend in your home country, second of all you wouldn't say any of this shit to my face. You don't know shit about anyone on this site dumb ass, I already have jobs and employers lined up and in a few months i will have a job with 60-70k+ salary. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about trying to act like you are smarter and better than everyone else. Just fucking laughing at your retarded self thinking you know anything about me or what i have been through in life, I have over 10,500 saved up and over 1.5k in gold and silver and i have been working since 16, Keep coping though faggot and keep seething. Last time i will reply to your bitch ass because you are a fucking pathetic loser who likes to larp. Keep commenting on my posts i already have you on ignore cuz ur a miserable bitter fuck.

didnt read

does anybody know how cucked that is, the fact that we have to book a plane ticket which cost a few hundred to a thousand. and then u have to buy the whore food and drinks in order to have sex with her nasty hole that probably isn't even washed correctly. If not that then you have to be a betabuxx and wait months to get some ass or buy whores
Its so over

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back