REAL useful advice if you really wanna travel to fuck. Bank machines!

biggunsar

Living geomax.SEA indonesia at the moment
Sep 19, 2023
indonesia
Now i have been "geomaxing" didn't even know that was a thing. For 7 years. Living in the DR right now, for 6 months, planning on moving to SEA in 3 months

okay, now that my intro is done.

Bank machines. You might think....bank machines so what.

But i am here to give you the most valueable advice i have learned so far about not being skimmed, hacked or whatever the fuck you wanna call it. Concerning bank machines. I got skimmed twice before i learned this trick And since then (6 years onwards) not ONCE has my credit or debit cards been skimmed or hacked.

1. look for bank machines that are INSIDE a bank or a popular store (one with much people traffic and are easily seen by working staff). The reasoning behind this is because it would be impossible for you to install any kind of skimmign device on a bank machine that is inside a bank. Too many eyes. The same with a popular store with alot of people traffic. No bank employee in some 3rd world shit hole is going to risk his job, assisting a skimmer inside a bank, with cameras on.

and avoid any bank machines, that are on some wall in some bum fuck areas.

ONLY use bank machines with rule number 1. Once you find the bank machine that's within those parameters, use ONLY that machine.

And use bank machines instead of those money exchangers. They will fuck you with their version of exchange rates, how do you think that they have a business? they dont' give you bank rates. A bank machine will give you that days bank rates. Means more money for you, more money for pussy.

There you have it folks, you might think it's common sense, but many think they are back home in 1st world safe land. your not.

Last edited:
Now i have been "geomaxing" didn't even know that was a thing. For 7 years. Living in the DR right now, for 6 months, planning on moving to SEA in 3 months

okay, now that my intro is done.

Bank machines. You might think....bank machines so what.

But i am here to give you the most valueable advice i have learned so far about not being skimmed, hacked or whatever the fuck you wanna call it. Concerning bank machines. I got skimmed twice before i learned this trick And since then (6 years onwards) not ONCE has my credit or debit cards been skimmed or hacked.

1. look for bank machines that are INSIDE a bank or a popular store (one with much people traffic and are easily seen by working staff). The reasoning behind this is because it would be impossible for you to install any kind of skimmign device on a bank machine that is inside a bank. Too many eyes. The same with a popular store with alot of people traffic. No bank employee in some 3rd world shit hole is going to risk his job, assisting a skimmer inside a bank, with cameras on.

and avoid any bank machines, that are on some wall in some bum fuck areas.

ONLY use bank machines with rule number 1. Once you find the bank machine that's within those parameters, use ONLY that machine.

And use bank machines instead of those money exchangers. They will fuck you with their version of exchange rates, how do you think that they have a business? they dont' give you bank rates. A bank machine will give you that days bank rates. Means more money for you, more money for pussy.

There you have it folks, you might think it's common sense, but many think they are back home in 1st world safe land. your not.
here is an example of a store, not alot of traffic, and you KNOW that packy mother fucker is an accomplish. no way in hell, anyone could have installed that, in that location without the store personel knowing. Slam dunk for the police.

Attachments

• TeU4eB36.mp4
    7.2 MB
Last edited:
good post

never had a problem in thailand but got skimmed when i was in manila for a few days

how did you find this site btw

good post

never had a problem in thailand but got skimmed when i was in manila for a few days

how did you find this site btw
was on 4 chan, went to the travel area. saw a thread. Was reading it, decided to check this site out. I can tell it's kinda new. or not popular. But in a way thats' good. I dont' want my fb hack getting to too many people anyways. Otherwise, the girls will start hiding their friends lists, and my hack is over.

anyways. let me guess, the machine you used when you got skimmed was not in a bank. But on a wall somewhere, or in a location where a skimmer had easy access.

basically just use bank machines that are in the banks. Safest route.

was on 4 chan, went to the travel area. saw a thread. Was reading it, decided to check this site out. I can tell it's kinda new. or not popular. But in a way thats' good. I dont' want my fb hack getting to too many people anyways. Otherwise, the girls will start hiding their friends lists, and my hack is over.

anyways. let me guess, the machine you used when you got skimmed was not in a bank. But on a wall somewhere, or in a location where a skimmer had easy access.

basically just use bank machines that are in the banks. Safest route.
based /trv/chad, fuck the pajeet mods who keep removing cooming threads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back