Sad UncleSpertz makes me sad

Acion

Sep 14, 2022
Screenshot 20240424 0616482
UncleSpertz is one of the moderators of Blackpill.club.
He's half Mexican and half German. He's always saying fox boomer shit about America even though America invaded Germany and uses Mexicans as slaves.

He's is also unwilling to accept that he's half Hispanic.
If he were born in latin america he would see himself as a castizo or harnizo (castizo means 75% native european, harnizo means 62.5%) depending on his ancestry, but because he was born in the us he believes he is 100% percent white.

It would be like me being born in the US and believing i'm fully white just because i was born here, while being a harnizo (lighter latino).

We have castizos like Nick Fuentes that took a DNA test showing that he's only 79% european, and he believes he's fully white because he was born in the US.

Fucking race traitors, we lighter latinos are not southern western europeans, we are southern eastern europeans (or turks or Iranians or Afgans since they are also mongoloid admixed) because we have a flat browridge like them, and this flat browridge makes us more racist, homophobic and misogynist than western europeans. We are southern slavs, we are not Spanish or Italians. I explain more about it on a .net thread (but basically the mongoloid DNA in eastern europeans is what's saving them from mass migration by giving them a flat browridge that gives them a better behavior, they are white-passing mongoloid mixes like us).

But soon they will understand, once the US falls and western europeans get killed by blacks and arabs, they will understand that they have more in common with eastern europeans than western europeans.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back