Cold approach will never work for virgins

Mar 22, 2024
You need to have been with a girl either from online or social circle, that way you at least know what to do even if they'd say yes and you'd know what to talk about.

if you have no experience whatsoever then cold approach is the worst thing you can do because you will feel like a massive fraud. You're doing something that requires giga confidence in front of others whilst having no experience to back it up.

Also when I originally tried it I got so much anxiety from having conversations with women, that instead I just said hi can I have your phone number without saying anything else, and I actually got a higher rate of response from that, than I did when having an actual conversation and then closing.

Also phone numbers means fuck all. I got like 10 just from asking without any introduction, half of them replied and all of them ghosted or rejected me.

One girl even said she would go on a date with me after the holidays and then blocked me when the holidays were over! Brutal! How can girls be so cruel? I was thinkign about that all day over christmas like a cuck.

I also did a social experiment where I called 2 girls hot (separately) straight off the bat SIMP. I was expecting them to be offended or shocked like wtf but they said awww thank you.. I'm flattered - shit like that, and then made some excuse.

some girls also giggled or said thanks for asking. When I said hi, can I have your number. Only had 2 negative responses, one was from an older woman she said no twice and frowned lol.

I also only approached HTB+ in the UK, which is really hard to find. Took me a long time to do enough approaches before I realised I should give up here. Didn't even get bad reactions, overall neutral to positive, it just doesnt work unless you're a literal love chad island contestant, and also a non virgin who is NT.

At least I got low inhib from it.

I saw a fat girl approach a chad and he was actually receptive.
Fat girls have pussies. Straight men like fucking pussy. There is nothing weird, or fucked up about this dude fucking a fat bitch. You don't like fat girls, because you're brainwashed by boomers. You have "high standards", because you're a narcissist. You are not special. You're a narcissist loser.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back