it’s weird that girls think i’m an interesting person

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
i go out with girls and they ask me stuff like my favorite country, to tell them stories from my travels etc etc

and the weird thing is i can answer them with interesting answers

i started asking girls i fuck what their goals/dreams are in life. most of the answers are boring tbh. here’s a few

“to get rich”
“to be happy”
“to travel”
“to move to spain”
“i don’t know”

stupid shit, i know

my favorite answer so far is when a girl said “to learn and become more intelligent” haha

i go out with girls and they ask me stuff like my favorite country, to tell them stories from my travels etc etc

and the weird thing is i can answer them with interesting answers

i started asking girls i fuck what their goals/dreams are in life. most of the answers are boring tbh. here’s a few

“to get rich”
“to be happy”
“to travel”
“to move to spain”
“i don’t know”

stupid shit, i know

my favorite answer so far is when a girl said “to learn and become more intelligent” haha
lmaoo why do they all want to go to spain

seriously i dont get why they wanna go to spain. theyd have to learn an entirely new languagel. why dont they just wanna go to america or australia or some shit where its better and they actually speak the language

seriously i dont get why they wanna go to spain. theyd have to learn an entirely new languagel. why dont they just wanna go to america or australia or some shit where its better and they actually speak the language
what do you expect they’re low iq for the most part

just remembered another girl said her dream was to move to south germany haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back