Sad I got sextorted

CHOoseWisely

Nothing to Lose
Dec 17, 2023
Man fuck these dating apps, I matched with a bitch who said she was 20, we start talking and abruptly she asks for a phone number, so we get to talking and suddenly she starts sending nudes, she asked for a picture of my face but I only sent a dick pic, we talk for a while and I ask to meetup, after that she just says yeah and then ghosts me.

Later in the day I get a call from an officer saying I’m being investigated for the fact that I was the last person to talk to her and she was in the hospital for an attempted suicide attempt.

Oh and I forgot to mention, she’s supposedly a minor (despite not saying her age at all).

The shock I felt when he told me I’d be arrested in the following 30 minutes (because he’d contact the local authorities to arrest me) had me paralyzed.

It’s funny because I even asked him during the call if it was a scam, and he tried to reassure me it wasn’t…

Anyways it was a fucking nigger calling me I should have put the pieces together but I’m autistic and gullible so I didn’t even think that I was ACTUALLY getting scammed.

FUCK NIGGERS

Man fuck these dating apps, I matched with a bitch who said she was 20, we start talking and abruptly she asks for a phone number, so we get to talking and suddenly she starts sending nudes, she asked for a picture of my face but I only sent a dick pic, we talk for a while and I ask to meetup, after that she just says yeah and then ghosts me.

Later in the day I get a call from an officer saying I’m being investigated for the fact that I was the last person to talk to her and she was in the hospital for an attempted suicide attempt.

Oh and I forgot to mention, she’s supposedly a minor (despite not saying her age at all).

The shock I felt when he told me I’d be arrested in the following 30 minutes (because he’d contact the local authorities to arrest me) had me paralyzed.

It’s funny because I even asked him during the call if it was a scam, and he tried to reassure me it wasn’t…

Anyways it was a fucking nigger calling me I should have put the pieces together but I’m autistic and gullible so I didn’t even think that I was ACTUALLY getting scammed.

FUCK NIGGERS
Yeah, asian women want are cold and calculating whores.

FUCK NIGGERS
>"cops" calling you to tell you will be arrested if you don't XYZ
airplane mode and GTFO if you told her where you were staying
sex scammers always want to know the hotel you are staying at
(s)he tried suicide because ur dick was bigger than hers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back