Story I GOT IN A FIGHT AT THE MOVIE THEATER

AlexWhite84

Aug 24, 2023
I went to the movie theater to see the movie napoleon i was alone because I have no friends So i go to grab my popcorn and a drink then i go sit somewhere to wait for the movie to start then i see this fat black girl she was with her black friends they say hey l look at this fatass short emo whiteboi n shieet then i go up to ask if they I have a problem they start talking shit again then I said I slipped and said I will kill them all to make them fear me Then the fat black girl hits behind my fucking head I drop my popcorn aandmy drink like a bitch and go hide in the toilet where I cried they didnt come for me but I didnt even endup watching the movie because I was pissed

I went to the movie theater to see the movie napoleon i was alone because I have no friends So i go to grab my popcorn and a drink then i go sit somewhere to wait for the movie to start then i see this fat black girl she was with her black friends they say hey l look at this fatass short emo whiteboi n shieet then i go up to ask if they I have a problem they start talking shit again then I said I slipped and said I will kill them all to make them fear me Then the fat black girl hits behind my fucking head I drop my popcorn aandmy drink like a bitch and go hide in the toilet where I cried they didnt come for me but I didnt even endup watching the movie because I was pissed
Predeterminism larp #77272782771q

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back