Geomax This forum is legit.

Sneep

Creepermaxxed
Nov 11, 2022
Some people are saying this forum is glowing or fed tier but even if that’s true the forum is still imo. I always assume everyone is a fed until proven otherwise so I just go about business as usual because if you always act as if you know everyone is 100% a fed then you basically can’t do shit and are afraid to say anything remotely touchy. Basically, even if this forum is a honeypot (which is have not seen sufficient evidence for) it’s still better than the infinitely shittier honeypots where you get banned within 5 minutes for saying something the jannies don’t like.

Also over the past 3+ years I’ve had multiple forums of my own and know how hard this shit can be to get new users and maintain activity so at least there one place with some people that you can talk to without being censored like hell.
Hopefully this place stays that way idk.

I guess what I’m trying to say if you think every forum is made by and controlled by Feds then just make your own forum and just wait to be called a fed too. Also if Feds really wanted info on you they would find a way to get it no matter what. If you’re that paranoid just use some open source encrypted message app or some anonymous darknet forum. If you’re using the clearnet for any of your dirty business than it’s likely Meowver for you soon anyways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back