I fucking love this forum

AlexWhite84

Aug 24, 2023
This forum is the greatest forum on the internet, for several reasons.

Communicating in the larger society, be it in a classroom, in the break room at work, with family and friends - its always bogged down by the sirup of political correctness in some way or another. Your status is constantly at the threat of being lowered by not heavily conforming to the norms of society. Having open discussions or exchange of meaning is basically impossible unless they conform to the norms.

Back in the day, the internet was a great way to get around this. But as other sites such as reddit get more and more invaded by normies and insane left extremists, its getting harder and harder to actually have interesting discussions.

This forum is not only an open place, with open minded people who aren't afraid of engaging in topics a bit of center, but basically the only place where the userbase has accepted one of the harshest realities of life - the blackpill. That tells me just how intelligent the userbase actually is, underneath all the rage. This place is where I go when I have to recharge, regain my sanity that the larger society steals from me by being constantly dishonest about reality.

Also looksmax.org is filled with faggots now, incels.is is too depressing, and neets.net is just shit. So this is the perfect forum

This forum is the greatest forum on the internet, for several reasons.

Communicating in the larger society, be it in a classroom, in the break room at work, with family and friends - its always bogged down by the sirup of political correctness in some way or another. Your status is constantly at the threat of being lowered by not heavily conforming to the norms of society. Having open discussions or exchange of meaning is basically impossible unless they conform to the norms.

Back in the day, the internet was a great way to get around this. But as other sites such as reddit get more and more invaded by normies and insane left extremists, its getting harder and harder to actually have interesting discussions.

This forum is not only an open place, with open minded people who aren't afraid of engaging in topics a bit of center, but basically the only place where the userbase has accepted one of the harshest realities of life - the blackpill. That tells me just how intelligent the userbase actually is, underneath all the rage. This place is where I go when I have to recharge, regain my sanity that the larger society steals from me by being constantly dishonest about reality.

Also looksmax.org is filled with faggots now, incels.is is too depressing, and neets.net is just shit. So this is the perfect forum
50% of .org threads are bbc threads now. I don't use that shit forum

google seo hates us so we’ll never get ranked there

only way to find this forum is thru word of mouth. i’ll prob keep it that way. idc about monetizing this place. only people that see ads are cucked guests and accounts with 0 posts

Blackpill is for pussies.

Be better and stop whining about the world and women.
I'd seperate blackpill and blackpilled people
- Blackpill is basically evolutionary psychology.
- Blackpilled people, on the most part, are people who:
  • Cry about the blackpill
  • Hate on women for their hypergamous nature
  • try to drag you in their abyss of despair
Even I think that blackpilled people are deranged, but that doesn't stop me from accepting that: genes, money and status are what we are mostly chosen on by females. One of the main reasons geomaxxing is a thing, especially for whites, is because they have: 1 the most desireable genes; 2 more money

Last edited:
I'd seperate blackpill and blackpilled people
- Blackpill is basically evolutionary psychology.
- Blackpilled people, on the most part, are people who:
  • Cry about the blackpill
  • Hate on women for their hypergamous nature
  • try to drag you in their abyss of despair
Even I think that blackpilled people are deranged, but that doesn't stop me from accepting that: genes, money and status are what we are mostly chosen on by females. One of the main reasons geomaxxing is a thing, especially for whites, is because they have: 1 the most desireable genes; 2 more money
Blackpill leads to blackpilled people.

I choose to not even let that metaphorical pill anywhere near me - and thus, I won't become blackpilled. Simple.

You're overall points are describing more red pill and red pill rage though IMO.

RP is accepting things as they are and becoming our best selves in the face of that - maybe that's doing the PPB lifestyle, or maybe it's maxing out in the west. But it's ultimately about accepting the factors you outlined.

BP is being a whiny, do nothing loser in the face of that - this is your second bullet point. RP rage leads to BP if not tempered and action taken to improve oneself. BP in this context is simply giving up and doing whatever is possible to find the only escape hatch available - move to some 3rd world shithole for the chance at pussy.

I consider myself RP in that I understand hypergamy and female nature, but stay on the path of improvement to strategically live this lifestyle (going on three years full time now). I don't need to go abroad to score. I had plenty of success back in the US, or Western Europe. I simply see how the world works in this way, and chose to live internationally for a few reasons, not just women.

I choose to not even let that metaphorical pill anywhere near me - and thus, I won't become blackpilled. Simple.

You're overall points are describing more red pill and red pill rage though IMO.

RP is accepting things as they are and becoming our best selves in the face of that - maybe that's doing the PPB lifestyle, or maybe it's maxing out in the west. But it's ultimately about accepting the factors you outlined.

BP is being a whiny, do nothing loser in the face of that - this is your second bullet point. RP rage leads to BP if not tempered and action taken to improve oneself. BP in this context is simply giving up and doing whatever is possible to find the only escape hatch available - move to some 3rd world shithole for the chance at pussy.

I consider myself RP in that I understand hypergamy and female nature, but stay on the path of improvement to strategically live this lifestyle (going on three years full time now). I don't need to go abroad to score. I had plenty of success back in the US, or Western Europe. I simply see how the world works in this way, and chose to live internationally for a few reasons, not just women.
time to make the GreenPill.

geomax for better quality of life

time to make the GreenPill.

geomax for better quality of life
Or just avoid 'pills' altogether.

Just live life according to what you want and be the best you can.

And spend less time online.

No successful guys I know IRL talk this way...about RP, BP, whatever TF new pill is out there. They just strive for excellence.

most based statement on this forum. Just live life to your fullest potential; dont be an incel or a cuck

Blackpill is basically evolutionary psychology.

One of the main reasons geomaxxing is a thing, especially for whites, is because they have: 1 the most desireable genes; 2 more money

The black pill is against evolutionary psychology because white men, by black pill standards, are the most attractive. This goes firmly against Evolutionary Theory.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back