Im against all acts of violence

Horizon55

May 3, 2023
I'm against sexism, racism, and any hate towards Jewish ppl Antisemitics, I support LGBTQ, Feminism, racial rights towards African Americans I owe them reparations even though Im mixed race, I'm proud to be mixed race, I was born to a immigrant Kenyan father who illegally came here but thats ok rules are just rules. He also has committed murder and theft in Kenya. But ppl change now he's in charge of promoting racial rights in America. My mother is of 20 different European descents. Im very diverse and very happy to be mixed. Even though i don't know my own identity and race. I just identity as American! In the land of the free. I was born in America I was circumcised at birth with GOMCO the best of the best. I'm now a Ci-0. I have no frenulum and half my nerves are missing. But I like it since it's cleaner. I was also administrated every vaccination available even ones in trial at birth. Currently now I work at a corporation that pays me $1/hr I work 60 hour weeks in a office cubicle. Even I would like more pay, I give all my respect to Mr. Goldberg my boss, I love obeying all the safety laws and paying tax even tho my income is little. I live in a very diverse area with everyone being from a different race or even mixed race. I love the way these ppl live so much. I will continue to support them by risking my life though military service. I will get every vaccination and the Anthrax vaccine. I hope my life helps the freedom of sex havers and feminists. Outside of work I'm a Bisexual man, when I'm attracted to women, I will find one all based on her personality, I dont body shame. I would like to settle down with a beautiful 100kg women, it's her body so I don't judge weight. I believe women are entitled to everything, and are more powerful then men, they deserve to circumcise their newborn sons, abort them, take birth control etc. Even though I'm paying tax and my wage is very little. The rest of my wage goes to my wife. Idk what she does with it but I continue to support her choices. I love living in America

this was good did you find something and also mix it with your own stuff?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back