JFL Tried OLD in Philippines

NiggerLover

coping baldcel
Mar 15, 2024
Set location to Philippines and started to get hundreds of matches with models jfl. They even message first

I'm not attracted to asians so this is first time I tried it but fuck, you can get 10/10 gf in Asia if you're above average in west. You can even find virgins who will appreciate you, not like these ugly african bitches i've been dealing with lately

Attachments

• 1711906969500.png
    1711906969500.png
    139.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 1711907038828.png
    1711907038828.png
    184.6 KB · Views: 17
Set location to Philippines and started to get hundreds of matches with models jfl. They even message first

I'm not attracted to asians so this is first time I tried it but fuck, you can get 10/10 gf in Asia if you're above average in west. You can even find virgins who will appreciate you, not like these ugly african bitches i've been dealing with lately
She's ugly...

]

yah be in your late 20s early 30s + be at least a 7 in the west = profit. wow you can now talk to university girls with money passports and life exp who are in there hoe phase and want to go hiking, adventuring, travel the region, and just want to hang out with a hot foreigner she will find you just exotic as you find her.

No shit old men cant pull a 22 year old working on her masters in nursing or studying to become a doctor..... but if you are geo maxing and want to go on a bang trip PH seems fine but yet to confirm. Just don't look in the big cities look in the medium cities with med schools.

Game translates boarders but if you have none your gonna end up paying for sex in one way or another... for example when your in Guatemala set you tinder for German or Italian, you're gonna match with old WWII losing money who found safety there. these woman arent natzi or anything these days and have been to Europe and some even went to university there but they're still are Latina party girls. These steps and some local connects have got me into orgies on these girls dad's yatchs.

Moral of the story you can get lot done if you actually understand the fucking culture of the nation instead of being like hmmmmm whats easy lmao

Game translates boarders but if you have none your gonna end up paying for sex in one way or another... for example when your in Guatemala set you tinder for German or Italian, you're gonna match with old WWII losing money who found safety there. these woman arent natzi or anything these days and have been to Europe and some even went to university there but they're still are Latina party girls. These steps and some local connects have got me into orgies on these girls dad's yatchs.
There's no such thing as game. You think you got game, boy? Women will EAT you alive

Get some life experience.

Last edited:
There's no such thing as game. You think you got game, boy? Women will EAT you alive

Get some life experience.
Life experience is something i have in spades... Charisma, Palpable Passions and Hobbies, and some Fucking Common sense these thing attract good energy into your life. And if you know how to protect your self and define a physical relationship you don't get eaten alive lmao.

If you actually Maxx'd in life and took some of the advice on this form instead of bitching maybe you wouldn't be a sad incel in you mum's basement. Put good energy into the world and you'll get it back from someone. but it seems like you just wanta mope around and cut your wrists

You say this like I'm a complete retard.... nah fucked broads of every color and creed on the bingo card and grew up in the international school system. I got med students pinays in my DMs as we speak hitting me up offering to fly out to meet me in New Zealand this summer when I'm out there shooting a ski movie. These bitches have money and want to fly themselves out they just want to see snow, a free lift ticket from my promo, a lesson, and the D; we all understand this. So you have fun with your jungle gooks bruv

Life experience is something i have in spades... Charisma, Palpable Passions and Hobbies, and some Fucking Common sense these thing attract good energy into your life. And if you know how to protect your self and define a physical relationship you don't get eaten alive lmao.

If you actually Maxx'd in life and took some of the advice on this form instead of bitching maybe you wouldn't be a sad incel in you mum's basement. Put good energy into the world and you'll get it back from someone. but it seems like you just wanta mope around and cut your wrists
Shut your mouth you stupid little shit. You don't know shit. Any 'man' that brings up game doesn't understand women nor the nature of how the world functions. The increase in alcoholic consumption and destructive coping mechanism after a divorce proves that most men can't 'protect' themselves from the wrath of a woman. You don't know shit.

Last edited:
You say this like I'm a complete retard.... nah fucked broads of every color and creed on the bingo card and grew up in the international school system. I got med students pinays in my DMs as we speak hitting me up offering to fly out to meet me in New Zealand this summer when I'm out there shooting a ski movie. These bitches have money and want to fly themselves out they just want to see snow, a free lift ticket from my promo, a lesson, and the D; we all understand this. So you have fun with your jungle gooks bruv
Nonsense. Keep on believing in fairytale. You're going to get ripped apart by a gook foid. I'll take great pleasure in it. Good luck to you!.

LOLZ...she is a HTB at best...no where near a dime. I'm Asian myself. This girl ain't it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back