not getting complacent when geomaxxing

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
finding a chill place that you like a lot

good girls, good, activities to do

wanting to extend stay for another month

but can’t fall into the trap of falling in love with a place. especially when i haven’t been everywhere i wanted

a lot of guys make this mistake geographically (example being guys go to shirholes like pattaya or philippines once, get lots of attention, and decide to settle down there… not knowing there’s hundreds of other places much better) and when choosing a partner (never getting attention back home so settling for the first girl that texts them. glad i don’t have this problem tbh. can be hell to break out of it)

but basically, don’t be so quick to settle down

i will settle with my virgin japanese tradwife before i age too much
fair

this is why i must conquer the world as quickly as possible so i’m not old and wrinkled and can still manage to date 16 year old girls

finding a chill place that you like a lot

good girls, good, activities to do

wanting to extend stay for another month

but can’t fall into the trap of falling in love with a place. especially when i haven’t been everywhere i wanted

a lot of guys make this mistake geographically (example being guys go to shirholes like pattaya or philippines once, get lots of attention, and decide to settle down there… not knowing there’s hundreds of other places much better) and when choosing a partner (never getting attention back home so settling for the first girl that texts them. glad i don’t have this problem tbh. can be hell to break out of it)

but basically, don’t be so quick to settle down
I try not to settle down but for dating nothings easier than PH. Vietnam sucks for example. For Jakarta know where to look. So for a lot of guys it's last resort

Ngl this what happened to me. A girl I met up with from Tinder when I went to Sosua I still havent blocked her yet. After we met up and hung out she sent me a message about wanting me to support her financially still even when Im back in the states by sending her money through WesternUnion. I shouldve blocked her right then and there but instead told her "I will only spend money on you when we hangout in person" to which she agreed and has not asked me for money ever since but I still already know what her ulterior motive is however I havent blocked her yet cause shes blows up my phone on whatsapp sending me good morning messages/goodnight, asking how i am etc.. even when I leave her on read and I've never in my life had a girl chase after me this hard before lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back