tomorrow I check into a KL hotel intending to cuck the young chinese innkeeper

JustGo

Dec 24, 2023
Hualien, Taiwan
He is a complete mess of a drunk who got beat up last night by his girlfriend, who is from Mongolia. She's not super hot or anything, but we both hit it off, talking at the reception desk for a lot longer than either of us intended to. She was kinda hungover and had a husky voice, prolly likes to be manhandled. She called her "useless" boyfriend (his words), and he stopped by after a bit to introduce himself. Then he & I went out to drink bottles of beer with his friends at their food stalls in an alley nearby. All of them are about my age, late 20s. One was a tattooed Malay Chinese girl from Ipoh, again no beauty, but she smiled at me every time I looked her way. Plus she makes a kickass grilled lamb chop with french fries. Gotta try that tomorrow.

Trying to keep in mind the basics after so many years of pussy drought. Smile and say what she wants to hear. Don't be autistically straightforward, don't bore her with sperg Wikipedia-tier conversation. Funniest part is it is her boyfriend who convinced me to think positively and break out of my chronic pessimism. So instead of moping over shortcomings, I'm gonna move into their hotel, drink plenty of beer and try my best in the cumming days.

Attachments

• IMG_20240105_190441.jpg
    IMG_20240105_190441.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 17
they do that crap in kl?
drugs are very illegal here, but not as rare as one might expect. lots of addict-looking bums sleeping on the street in central KL
KL is a dump in the downtown area. the suburbs are much nicer
TBH it still feels safe & modern, with enough life around Petaling Street not to be boring AF. Still, nothing at all like the BKK nighttime bustle, or the lively streets of the Philippines. Most streets in KL are lifeless. Surprisingly cool temps with the cloud cover, but it rains unpredictably. Haven't seen any signs of cooming activity yet, i.e. single foreign men walking around with local women, or women trying to get my attention. Drinking is pricey. Bars charge $4-6 for an 11 oz beer, and mainly serve foreigners it seems. Maybe the girls materialize when you sit down and order a drink...but most are open to the street, so I doubt it. There are laws against indecent conduct in public here.

Lots of budget hotels in the city center, but all the cheap rooms don't have windows due to the narrow street frontages. Expect to pay around $20 per night for a room with a window. Lower value for cost than Bangkok for sure. Maybe going upscale is a better value here.

Compared to Thais, people on the street are chatty and genuinely like foreigners here. Most people seem honest. Price tiers for food are far more limited than Bangkok. In central KL most restaurants are large, open-air and nearly all priced at $3-5 a plate plus drink. Cheapshits are basically stuck with Indian food, which is priced lower but rarely eaten by foreigners.

Attachments

• IMG_20240104_180115.jpg
    IMG_20240104_180115.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 11
She wants me to be around her, and her boyfriend wants me to be around her as well, but my awareness does not translate into meaningful action. The three of us hang out for hours every day, sometimes sitting around the bed in my room, sometimes in theirs. We take turns buying rounds of beer and drinking. In return for a substantial gift of ket (10 or so large doses worth about $20), I offered to take them out to eat at a great place.

She dressed up in a sexy outfit for it, and I selected one restaurant nearby which looked like a good place, but the food was yucky factory-flavored goyslop, and the eatery ripped me off with water fees, plus a 16% "service charge" and "service tax" hustle. God do I hate that shit, and always at the lousiest places too. It was a big disappointment for all of us, but later on we got to drinking beer in their room, and I sat on their bed and talked to her for hours as her boyfriend snoozed. As a Mongolian she enjoyed talking about land use, livestock management, climate patterns, population patterns, nomadic lifestyles, and everything related to land. Very unusual in a girl. She returns to Mongolia in the spring, will spend the summer there. This morning her boyfriend told me that she was sad when I excused myself to my room around 2 AM and didn't come back. But there's always tomorrow. She's waiting on me to make a move, I'm sure of it, but my reactions are so out of tune.

Funniest part is it is her boyfriend who convinced me to think positively and break out of my chronic pessimism.
In a world where men are disadvantaged, JFL at having this much disdain for your fellow men that you think it's some achievement to make his life worse even though he has made your life better. but I'm not telling you what to do, he's just some alcoholic drug addict with an abusive girlfriend. I don't sympathize.
She's waiting on me to make a move, I'm sure of it, but my reactions are so out of tune.
I don't see it from what you described.

She wants to be around you... So far only in a group setting, yeah. If she wanted to be friends with you alone, she could have just done so. She introduced the boyfriend to you.

She talked to you for hours while her boyfriend slept... Of course she did, or else you two would have sat in silence for hours. She didn't invite you to go have more fun someplace else, or talk about something more personal than Mongolian land use.

Make a move if it wouldn't hurt your reputation, but don't be surprised if it's not what you think is going on.

You have a crush on her. That's what I think is going on here.

KL is a dump in the downtown area. the suburbs are much nicer.
You're right bro. In the daytime, Jalan Petaling is bustling, but at 11 PM, Chinatown is deserted and Bukit Bintang is where the crowds are. Jalan Alor has the busy night market of food vendors, and there are bars, massage parlors, and working women in evidence on the nearby streets. Still nothing quite on the scale or brazenness of Bangkok, but if you want it you can find it. One downside to open-air activities in KL is the daily rain showers; Bangkok is dry in the winter months.

Now Thailand gives only 30 days at a time and makes it a hassle to stay longer, which upsets many geomaxxers...but IIRC there is no limit to the number of times you can fly into Thailand and get 30 days. Thus, it appears one could fly back and forth between Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur indefinitely as a geomaxxing tactic, spending a month in each city. Typical intercity airfare is $60-75, plus checked bag fee.
Make a move if it wouldn't hurt your reputation, but don't be surprised if it's not what you think is going on.
During our first conversation in the lobby, she said that she enjoyed talking to me, and that most guys here were difficult to talk to. I took it as a sign of deeper interest, but she hasn't shown any of the cues of sexual interest that women usually show, only personal interest. Anyway, tomorrow a Saudi Arabian guy is arriving here to celebrate his birthday like he does every year, and we're all going to get trashed. The next morning I check out.

Attachments

• IMG_20240110_224631[1].jpg
    IMG_20240110_224631[1].jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20240110_225541[1].jpg
    IMG_20240110_225541[1].jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 7
I selected one restaurant nearby which looked like a good place, but the food was yucky factory-flavored goyslop, and the eatery ripped me off with water fees, plus a 16% "service charge" and "service tax" hustle.
if ur still around petaling theres a restaurant next to mahalahara mrt stn called chinese palace and it is excellent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back