tired of people telling me how it’s cool that i travel so much

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
was getting a sim card at mall of asia today when one of the girls working there asked to look through my passport while waiting to be verified

she then said how it’s cool that i’ve been to so many countries and how she’s only been to philippines

she asked to touch my hair but i declined cuz she was too ugly for me

was getting a sim card at mall of asia today when one of the girls working there asked to look through my passport while waiting to be verified

she then said how it’s cool that i’ve been to so many countries and how she’s only been to philippines

she asked to touch my hair but i declined cuz she was too ugly for me
I hate the people who romanticize America and keep telling you how much they want to go there while you have to put up a facade and act like it’s still the number 1 country in the world.

Poker he says now. Thought you had an advertising business. You clearly had rich parents
i’ve done many endeavors in my life

military

poker

online business (users that follow me on instagram can confirm)

youtuber

forum owner

author (also can be confirmed by the users that follow me on ins

One wrong mosquito while geomaxxing and it's over
Dengue isn't bad the first time you get it. Might have gotten a case of it myself in PH. SEA mosquitoes hate body hair, no kidding. Not only does having hair allow one to feel mosquito landings, but they fail to bite right away because they keep brushing hairs instead of making a smooth skin landing. They also love buzzing around and being a bitch...basically begging me to slap them out of the air. Far worse are the aggressive mosquitoes of the colder regions which land and get straight to business.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back