Story tim ks kid exposes him and his daddy juice

nvm he’s cringe what a loser

i had very different geomaxing experience
one of benefits of looking like 16 years old kid is no gold diggers around
i could probably live eating only on dates with gooks just like white wahmen do in mayosphere

which of his kids do you think mogs, the one in burgerland or the hapa
burgerland kid probably. his hapa isnt even a hapa its a 1/99 jbw to deathnic ratio. his philippine kid literally looks like one of those pinoys in that video cucked him. we know that isnt possible though because a pina would never pick pinoy cum over jbw.

hes not even cringe lmao, hes reasonably NT. only cringe thing is putting a camera in filipinos faces

but who gives a shit thats his job and theyre filipinos.

hes a G , we should all look up to him

hes fat as fuck and cooming inside a cute 20 year old everyday

thats androcentric af

soooo many people are jealous of this guy lol its insane

and they act asif shes just using him

yes ok hes older and quite fat. but hes not OLD. hes middle aged.

but also hes good looking compared to pignoys, white skin instead of brown, and the tallest guy in the room in any environment, and hes quite nt and chill, and financially secure.

hes a catch. and got his SMV match.

Last edited:
hes not even cringe lmao, hes reasonably NT. only cringe thing is putting a camera in filipinos faces

but who gives a shit thats his job and theyre filipinos.

hes a G , we should all look up to him

hes fat as fuck and cooming inside a cute 20 year old everyday

thats androcentric af

soooo many people are jealous of this guy lol its insane

and they act asif shes just using him

yes ok hes older and quite fat. but hes not OLD. hes middle aged.

but also hes good looking compared to pignoys, white skin instead of shitskin, and the tallest guy in the room in any environment, and hes quite nt and chill, and financially secure.

hes a catch. and got his SMV match.
he reminds me of this fat white kid i went to high school with in korea who told me he already had a filipina wife on some island and was building a house jfl

idk how he managed to do all that shit while 17 years old

he reminds me of this fat white kid i went to high school with in korea who told me he already had a filipina wife on some island and was building a house jfl

idk how he managed to do all that shit while 17 years old
lmao. i could never do that shit of living in some third world province where ur the only foreigner in the town in the middle of no where

i need to live near a city at least where theres stuff to do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back