best asian ethnicity to have kid with?

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
mongolians, good height but too much pancake face, not ideal skin tone, good eyes

koreans, yellow skin, would mix weird with me

japan, short, bad teeth, bad eyes

vietnamese, maybe, if the girl has decent nose and semblance of a brow bridge (doubt)

pina, if girl has good eye and brow bridge, too short, good tan skin color, would mix well with me, would have to inject my kid with hgh
IMG 0914

cambodian also option, good skin color, also short, no culture country, same with philippines

any male hapa will be shit but at least ER chance is greatly improved, this is why i dont want children, if i have son with gook he will be shit anyway and if i have daughter she would be pretty but still whore thirsty for BWC in future

Japan, you need to cuck their males because of them drawing their anime characters like neotenous/gracile eastern europeans and say they themselves look like them.

mongolians, good height but too much pancake face, not ideal skin tone, good eyes

vietnamese, maybe, if the girl has decent nose and semblance of a brow bridge (doubt)

pina, if girl has good eye and brow bridge, too short, good tan skin color, would mix well with me, would have to inject my kid with hgh
View attachment 5353
Chinese for anglos, but for a mulattoe like yourself, your best bet would be a filipina.

Japan, you need to cuck their males because of them drawing their anime characters like neotenous/gracile eastern europeans and say they themselves look like them.
no one has ever thought of eastern europeans, u dont exist. they only think of western euros

no one has ever thought of eastern europeans, u dont exist. they only think of western euros
I'm latino, western europeans are going extinct in 20 years.

The reason why you guys don't look like anime characters is because you guys have big browridges that make you less racist and have more empathy, those big browridges make you look too masculine, anime characters have flat browridges, eastern europeans, east asians, most latinos and blacks (and i think maybe most Arabs and Indians also) have flat browridges, eastern europeans are also the only people aside from aboriginals, to have mostly concave noses like anime characters, and eastern europeans can have coarse straight hair (mongoloid hair, which is hair more evolved than fine straight hair, and western europeans don't even have fine straight hair, they mostly have wavy hair, west slavs have fine straight hair, while east slavs have coarse straight hair) like anime characters, you guys literally have nigger hair:
 383195957791 1

This is how gracile eastern europeans look:
Danubian Subnordid Danubian AlpinidDanubian Nordid 1
More cromagnid eastern europeans:
Neo Danubian 3Aisto Nordid 1 1
This is how even more cromagnid eastern europeans look:
East Baltid
Fully cromagnid eastern europeans:
West Baltid 1CordedNordidLonger headed Cromagnid Aisto Nordid

Literally like anime characters, but the gracile ones are a bit rare.

You need to also see this:
0512b934jlx81 7
You racemix while your women fuck blacks.

The true whites are eastern europeans.

Last edited:
I'm latino, you western europeans are going extinct in 20 years.

The reason why you guys don't look like anime characters is because you guys have big browridges that make you less racist and have more empathy, those big browridges make you look too masculine, anime characters have flat browridges, eastern europeans, east asians, most latinos and blacks (and i think maybe most Arabs and Indians also) have flat browridges, eastern europeans are also the only people aside from aboriginals, to have mostly concave noses like anime characters, and eastern europeans can have coarse straight hair (mongoloid hair, which is hair more evolved than fine straight hair, and western europeans don't even have fine straight hair, they mostly have wavy hair, west slavs have fine straight hair, while east slavs have coarse straight hair) like anime characters, you guys literally have nigger hair:

View attachment 5384

@Napoleon de Geso

Last edited:

View attachment 5384

Least seething ethnic. Western europeans are the highest smv in the world and rule the entire world

View attachment 5384

Delusional.

View attachment 5353
latina bro LOL

almost white, to black. Depends on what you like
got that latina booty.

latinas are cultureless backwater monkeys lol. the filipinos of america
LOL, dude we can say that about all of them. Average IQ of most south american countries is in the 80's. And asia the IQ is a bit higher, so of course it's going to be an overall better expereince.

first thing i do is look at the IQ average of the country. Then i set my expectation level at that level.

its' probably why i will never go to africa. Fucking average IQ is 67. WTF.
IQ 70 or lower is considered retarded !!!!!

i would not function in that kind of society. Imagine fuck ups all the time. Uber.....Can't find you. Driver says I have no credit for gps, where are we going (and it's his only job) . Uber eats "got lost". Wrong order. Opps this was supposed to be the other guys food, look into the food bag and the order is completely wrong. And shit like this would be regular occurrences.

going to the store "no one understands what your trying to say with your translator". Because they would actualy have to have some intelligence with common sense to comprehend your meaning or read into the situation. Nope...just stare at you, like a fucking monkey. That's just frustration up the ass all the fucking time....BIG NOPE.

And the first thing stupid people do when wrong is get argumentative. And even with logic, depending how dumb they are. They will never concede they are wrong. So trying to correct their constant fuck ups would be frustration upon frustration until you simply form your own bubble and refuse to leave it because you would have to socialize with these dolts. it would be a fucking night mare.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back