i dont want my son to be a filipino

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
holy shit if my son looked like that idk if id be able to look him in the eyes out of guilt

son when hes older: "dad why did you have to make me a filipino, why couldnt you just betabuxx a russian girl or something"

seeing tim K's kid, makes me think. do i really want my kid to be a filipino?

im ultra low smv so i need to geomaxx somewhere.

maybe its best to not go straight to the lowest smv poorest country.

maybe its best to try the closer ones, eastern europe etc

if that works then great, if not then east asia

then if that works then great, if not then thailand,

if that works then great, if not then filthypeens

like try to gauge where u'll have decent smv go to slightly worse country each time, and if u get laid well in x country that means ur at ur level

no point dropping urself straight down to the lowest smv bottom barrel poverty country at the start

Attachments

• 1706052261740.png
    1706052261740.png
    296.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
If your that worried about having kids have 180cm Nordic Stacy Surrogate or just sterilize yourself and live in sea to avoid western mogging

never been to ee yet

but yea philippines is a dump. you should only go there if you’re an old loser or just want to run up your body count and get practice

seeing tim K's kid, makes me think. do i really want my kid to be a filipino?

im ultra low smv so i need to geomaxx somewhere.

maybe its best to not go straight to the lowest smv poorest country.

maybe its best to try the closer ones, eastern europe etc

if that works then great, if not then east asia

then if that works then great, if not then thailand,

if that works then great, if not then filthypeens

like try to gauge where u'll have decent smv go to slightly worse country each time, and if u get laid well in x country that means ur at ur level

no point dropping urself straight down to the lowest smv bottom barrel poverty country at the start
How is that tim k's kid? It looks fully asian? As long as u don't bring them back, they won't mind being half flip in flip land. Just don't bring male children to the west to get mogged.

How is that tim k's kid? It looks fully asian? As long as u don't bring them back, they won't mind being half flip in flip land. Just don't bring male children to the west to get mogged.
Just like Obama is “half white”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back