Advice There is statistically 15x more WMAF than AMWF in korea. All AMWF are poor Russian women using them for money

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
UK wmaf is 10x higher than amwf - UK and korea have somewhat equal wealth. proving that when its purely about genes. wmaf is 10x

Russia amwf is 15x higher than wmaf. - Russa is about 30x poorer than korea. proving that East asian men can only get poor white girls via betabuxxing but its not real attraction

same with north america.

with usa & canada. wmaf is 10x higher than amwf

also theres 8x more white men in korea than there is white women

Asian men can only get poor white girls via betabuxxing but its not real attraction.

Any pics of asian guys with white women are 99/100 times going to be a dirt poor russian woman using them for money $$, but getting stretched out by the local BWC behind his back & divorce rape and leave after a few years

water ofc but there's some stats to further enforce blackpill in ur mind

Last edited:
Im gonna end myself in this Hell
we see way more noodles here than wm in asia. fuck these feminist nigger lovers that never bring up that noodles love white cock more than any race loves any other race.

we see way more noodles here than wm in asia. fuck these feminist nigger lovers that never bring up that noodles love white cock more than any race loves any other race.
Even a white guy is rare where we live, imagine in ph

Even a white guy is rare where we live, imagine in ph
i was out yesterday where i saw that short fat noodle with the tall chud rice and there was a lot of noodles and rice. i caught a noodle quickly look at me to she probably just got here and wanted my white circumcucked cock. she has probably never seen a circumcucked cock before. im a short baldcel but still taller than her.

i was out yesterday where i saw that short fat noodle with the tall chud rice and there was a lot of noodles and rice. i caught a noodle quickly look at me to she probably just got here and wanted my white circumcucked cock. she has probably never seen a circumcucked cock before. im a short baldcel but still taller than her.
boyo i fucking love you JFL

View attachment 2360
UK wmaf is 10x higher than amwf - UK and korea have somewhat equal wealth. proving that when its purely about genes. wmaf is 10x

Russia amwf is 15x higher than wmaf. - Russa is about 30x poorer than korea. proving that East asian men can only get poor white girls via betabuxxing but its not real attraction

View attachment 2361

same with north america.

with usa & canada. wmaf is 10x higher than amwf

View attachment 2362
also theres 8x more white men in korea than there is white women

Asian men can only get poor white girls via betabuxxing but its not real attraction.

Any pics of asian guys with white women are 99/100 times going to be a dirt poor russian woman using them for money $$, but getting stretched out by the local BWC behind his back & divorce rape and leave after a few years

water ofc but there's some stats to further enforce blackpill in ur mind
Can you drop the link?

Both Predeterminism and Assassin are racists. That is not a good thing to be. If you're going to spend so much time being something, then be something good. Be kind, be generous, be strong, be muscular, be brave, don't be racist. Fix it.

I bet you think you're so different than him because statistics say you should be. But I think you're pretty similar to one another because you both found yourselves in the same internet spaces. You both spend a lot of time looking at statistics and data, maybe you have similar mindsets. @Assassin shake hands with him, brother, and fix your beef like real man. 🫱🫲🤝

Go geomaxx or whatever way you want to find romance. You'll find a good wife who loves you. She won't care you're short or you're Asian, she will love your traits even if you (or others) don't like them. Inshallah, brothers.

Both Predeterminism and Assassin are racists. That is not a good thing to be. If you're going to spend so much time being something, then be something good. Be kind, be generous, be strong, be muscular, be brave, don't be racist. Fix it.

I bet you think you're so different than him because statistics say you should be. But I think you're pretty similar to one another because you both found yourselves in the same internet spaces. You both spend a lot of time looking at statistics and data, maybe you have similar mindsets. @Assassin shake hands with him, brother, and fix your beef like real man. 🫱🫲🤝

Go geomaxx or whatever way you want to find romance. You'll find a good wife who loves you. She won't care you're short or you're Asian, she will love your traits even if you (or others) don't like them. Inshallah, brothers.
Racist, Antisemite, and Halocaust are fake words

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back