JFL the state of .org

these threads are worse

broken hand and thinks the swelling is going to give him alpha gorilla hands.

It isn't swelling you fucking retard. It's legit increase in bone density. It's been half a year since I last punched the wall. The gains are permanent.

It isn't swelling you fucking retard. It's legit increase in bone density. It's been half a year since I last punched the wall. The gains are permanent.
so fake and fail. go get mris done on your hands and compare it. this is going to give you the worst arthritic pain prematurely ever and you wont even be able to use your hands.

so fake and fail. go get mris done on your hands and compare it. this is going to give you the worst arthritic pain prematurely ever and you wont even be able to use your hands.

Your knuckles don't have joints. They ARE joints. So there'll be no arthritic pain.

I have none.

curry in singpore is seen the same way as a brown illegal spic in burger. theyre seen as stupid sanitation workers.

You don't know shit you fucking cocksucking faggot.

Our people, the South Indian Tamils came here as laundry men and businessmen.

Now we're in every sector. Nurses, doctors, engineers, mechanics, chefs, school teachers, clerks, salespeople, HR managers etc etc

You don't know shit you fucking cocksucking faggot.

Our people, the South Indian Tamils came here as laundry men and businessmen.

Now we're in every sector. Nurses, doctors, engineers, mechanics, chefs, school teachers, clerks, salespeople, HR managers etc etc
tamils are seen as shit tier currys even among currys. sam entertainment is a tamilcel.

That's in India, lol. Yeah we're the ugliest of curries along with biharis and west Bengalis.

In Singapore we have the highest smv for ethnics because our Caucasoid admixture.
theres 0 white in them and theyre seen as dirty stupid people every where. tamil smv is one of the lowest in the fake twisted world.

theres 0 white in them and theyre seen as dirty stupid people every where. tamil smv is one of the lowest in the fake twisted world.

We're not White mixed but Gracile Indid and neolithic Iranian farmer admixed. Some of us even have significant caspian-pontic steppe admixture.(aka "Aryan")

Then why the fuck are you geomaxing?
Its the only way if you are blackpilled and live in the west

Western whores are infected by jewish media as MTN you have to play oofy doofy just for some ONS, it gets harder as older i get and the quality i slay in the west is decreasing

Geomaxx whores are easier to hookup if you are MTN in west

me to im getting dark self hating pinas so i can look even whiter by them. im putting bright white lights in my house that make me appear whiter to.
funny. we must operate on the same spectrum of autism cos i thought about getting lights like that too

The state of .org is when greycels copypaste the same retard question that chatgpt can answer, Chatgpt has already killed off 98% of all the looksmaxxing threads, the only way .org will ever rise is if they become more risky in researching chemicals etc that are obscure, But this will never happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back