The Incel List [Regularly Updated] Block All These People

That's because it takes the least effort with the least risk of being beheaded
Least effort is flying across the Pacific with 1-3+ layovers? Similar for Europeans. That's a lot of effort and cost.

Who's getting beheaded in LatAm aside from gang members in known gang areas?

I've traveled LatAm for years, largely by myself. 8 months in Colombia. 16 or so in Mexico. Additional time in neighboring countries.

Least effort is flying across the Pacific with 1-3+ layovers? Similar for Europeans. That's a lot of effort and cost.

Who's getting beheaded in LatAm aside from gang members in known gang areas?

I've traveled LatAm for years, largely by myself. 8 months in Colombia. 16 or so in Mexico. Additional time in neighboring countries.
I'm not saying it's ACTUALLY that likely. Just that it's perceived to be. And I meant easy as in how easy it is, particularly for autists to get pussy. Tho I know nothing Abt latam

That's because it takes the least effort with the least risk of being beheaded
80% of them are good people who just love to drink warm beer smoke spiffs and dance all night. The prox to the states also leads to more western goods and staple supplies in stores at cheaper prices and the locals are much richer on average way less mut huts like SEA. Honestly the best part is if you can fit in mascismo culture the boys got your bad. they'll point out the gangs and the trouble makers and help you steer clear look at langue learning apps and find a penpal in Chile or Uruguay two safest countries in the region. less violent crime then the states and better doctors in both lmao good training wheel countries to learn about latinios and why latin america should be a place you atleast consider a beach house once you moneymaxx.

TLDR: SEA=Safer, easier, anyone can do it Latin Am: Need more street smarts and not great for everyone but Higher quality of life and luxuries

'Latinas' in Argentina have a ton of European blood in them. A bunch are blond haired blue eyed.

Same with Uruguay and Southern Brazil.

They're all Latinas too.

C'mon now.
oh my god, i didn't know that people with blonde hair and blue eyes are not white, the only thing that matters is their nationality.

I'm the one who posted proof pics of dating some hot korean girl who flew to UK to be with me.

Your the one who flew to Thailand to lose your virginity to girls who don't even own a shower and have to bath with a bucket of cold water so they stink. And you didn't even post proof of that

Me = had white gfs, hot mega-rich Korean and chinese girls fly to me(with proof pics)

You = fly 7000 miles to LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY TO poverty stinky thai girls(without even proof pics)

We are completely different levels bro. I'm at the top. Your at the bottom

That is actually the reality despite your trying to skew it

Your lucky I even muttered a word to you, utter subhuman
your proof is picture with ugly whore and tinder screenshots, come on nigger noone believes you ever had sex just accept this fact 💀

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back