The population pill is the biggest geomaxx pill

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
Screenshot 20240111 110443 ChromeScreenshot 20240111 110542 Chrome

1 million in my city

23million in China city

Is it me or does that massively increase dating chances.

Especially since everyone's an old fuck these days so really it's more like 2k girls who are my age and using dating apps in my city

So there's 1 million ppl in my city

17000 in my age group

Half are male so

8500 girls in my city my age

Then maybe like 1% are on tinder(IF LUCKY)

850 girls in my city around my age.

Then how many don't like me? How many are fat and ugly?

Its over.

Only way to get decent numbers is to go to a massive population city, with young population, and low smv

I will research that soon which cities are best for dating chances

Last edited:
Demographics pill is one they REALLY don’t want people talking about - it’s always shut down quick for some reason - probably don’t want their endless growth scheme to be shattered

Demographics pill is one they REALLY don’t want people talking about - it’s always shut down quick for some reason - probably don’t want their endless growth scheme to be shattered
people always shit on japan for shit demographics but don’t realize european whites have similar rates of decline but it’s masked by influx of bbc migrants

italy is a ghost town in the small villages

It's not sheer numbers, but rather population density within the urban area. Also, ease of transport is important. She might be only ten kilometers away, but if it takes two hours to cover that distance (in Bogota for instance), what's the use?

people always shit on japan for shit demographics but don’t realize european whites have similar rates of decline but it’s masked by influx of bbc migrants

italy is a ghost town in the small villages
similar but not as bad, and the immigrants don't have much higher birth rates, it's a myth that they're much higher

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back