UK population is 60 million

philippines population is 120 million

the median age in UK is 40

the median age in philippines is 25

so basically, theres barely anyone in UK and most people are old

But in philippines theres loads of people, and eveyone is my age

that alone increases ur dating life 100x
Did u book ur flights

third world countries are always the best places to date since old people die a lot (no medication or good life standards) and you will end up with ton of 18 and 19 yo girls looking for foreign dick. the only thing that might be bad is that places like india have high numbers of arranged marriage and religious people.
What Indians have told me is that most people don't go to India because if you try to do anything other than sit at home all day it's a disaster. Have to arrive 5-6 hours before a flight to go through all the lines and paperwork, everywhere is overcrowded, horrific traffic, digital economy incentives have made it so everyone from a slum insect kebab vendor to a luxury car dealership uses google pay and requires a link to a domestic bank account and a domestic sim for receiving OTP codes.

If you can deal with that and just want to sit at home you can have a manorial estate with serfs and everything for like $2000-3000/month

What Indians have told me is that most people don't go to India because if you try to do anything other than sit at home all day it's a disaster. Have to arrive 5-6 hours before a flight to go through all the lines and paperwork, everywhere is overcrowded, horrific traffic, digital economy incentives have made it so everyone from a slum insect kebab vendor to a luxury car dealership uses google pay and requires a link to a domestic bank account and a domestic sim for receiving OTP codes.

If you can deal with that and just want to sit at home you can have a manorial estate with serfs and everything for like $2000-3000/month
yeah it's a lot of trouble for nothing.
i had some currycels on other forums tell me that indian parents are very strict and they want their daughters to only marry local indian men and will beat the shit out of them if they try to date anyone else.
but the living standards in india are shit and it's a very crowded country so it's legit hard to geomaxx there.

i had some currycels on other forums tell me that indian parents are very strict and they want their daughters to only marry local indian men and will beat the shit out of them if they try to date anyone else.
but the living standards in india are shit and it's a very crowded country so it's legit hard to geomaxx there.
Maybe the dads/brothers but I know a White dude that is marrying a Brahmin girl and is going to inherit the estate there because there’s no male sons.

He invited me to his wedding and blurted out that there will probably be a ton of Indian women there and the implication was that they were thirsty for White dudes. His wife has also made similar comments.

I met some Indian neighbors of my family and they had their parents over here visiting. The mom who is probably in her 60s did the usual older woman grope hug. The last thing she said to me as she was saying goodbye was “come to India”.

Too many anecdotes IMO you can probably slay there it just takes some effort to get established. I doubt they are more difficult than SEA.

Maybe the dads/brothers but I know a White dude that is marrying a Brahmin girl and is going to inherit the estate there because there’s no male sons.

He invited me to his wedding and blurted out that there will probably be a ton of Indian women there and the implication was that they were thirsty for White dudes. His wife has also made similar comments.

I met some Indian neighbors of my family and they had their parents over here visiting. The mom who is probably in her 60s did the usual older woman grope hug. The last thing she said to me as she was saying goodbye was “come to India”.

Too many anecdotes IMO you can probably slay there it just takes some effort to get established. I doubt they are more difficult than SEA.
Will hindu religion be a problem @fatchadlitecel

Interesting....i dont know much about hinduism
i read that some gods in Hinduism are blonde blue eyed and very white looking. their religion is very white worshipping and they treat whites like gods in India.

yeah, the high caste light skinned curry girls are what you wanna get.
most of Indian girls are low caste mixed a lot with abo genes and they're very dark skinned. plus high caste light skinned people are way more open minded and westernized so they date foreigners.

i read that some gods in Hinduism are blonde blue eyed and very white looking. their religion is very white worshipping and they treat whites like gods in India.

yeah, the high caste light skinned curry girls are what you wanna get.
most of Indian girls are low caste mixed a lot with abo genes and they're very dark skinned. plus high caste light skinned people are way more open minded and westernized so they date foreigners.
Yeah this girl did a genetic test and it showed they were originally from Northwest India. Indo-Aryan genetics.

It’s such a whitepill seeing the western countries literally dying out lmao. If you just look at birth rates is it any wonder relationships here don’t work? Chicks here don’t like family or kids they just wanna slave away for their jewish masters.
I hope all of the people saying the multipolar world is going to happen are right and Russia and China really do come up with something and cuck the US. To bad India just pulled the plug on the BRICS currency for this year, fucking arrogant pajeets worse than jews. Both are globohomo but I would rather the latter as the US tries to spread its gynocentrism and feminism to the four corners of the planet. TFM was right

Is this still true in big cities? On /trv/ anons say they have had luck in New Delhi

I hope all of the people saying the multipolar world is going to happen are right and Russia and China really do come up with something and cuck the US. To bad India just pulled the plug on the BRICS currency for this year, fucking arrogant pajeets worse than jews. Both are globohomo but I would rather the latter as the US tries to spread its gynocentrism and feminism to the four corners of the planet. TFM was right
Good for the world but bad for us because we use USD and western currencies in order to geomax.

UK population is 60 million

philippines population is 120 million

the median age in UK is 40

the median age in philippines is 25

so basically, theres barely anyone in UK and most people are old

But in philippines theres loads of people, and eveyone is my age

that alone increases ur dating life 100x
yeah but white women are hotter, i would rather get with a woman of my own race than with asian women because my kids are gonna despise me like elliot rodger he was literally 5'6 because of his asian mom... Asian women give you horrible genetics all you need to do is look at male hapas born to white father asian mother 99% of the time the son still mogs avg asian but doesn't mog white guys. Latinas and Eastern European women will be hotter and give you way better looking kids, I'm still going there to smash as many women as possible but i wouldn't settle down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back