I Am The Only Scientific Geomaxxer.

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge

I calculated this:

"
So in my city in UK theres 1 million people.
Only 5373 girls in my city who arent fat, are shorter than me, and around my age

If i go Manila in philippines theres 10 million people
Theres 438,000 girls in that city who arent fat, are shorter than me, and around my age"

I've mastered blackpill and geomaxxing more than anyone in the world. No one understands blackpill& geomaxxing like me. It's like my life's work.

why would you even bother, its just more competition. The more they post about their 300k ETS surgeries the less saturated it is with annoying faggots
The whole "passport bro" shit needs to be shut down it's low IQ retards going to slums and simping for girls there because they imagine they have lower body counts

You need to go to a rural village and buy a virgin if that's what you want. Otherwise take advantage of the hypergamy when it works in your favor.

why would you even bother, its just more competition. The more they post about their 300k ETS surgeries the less saturated it is with annoying faggots

This would be hilarious if it didnt represent such a sizeable chunk of what young males are fixated on now.

But the most amazing part is: theres no evidence this has ever worked for anyone. I mean that. PSL culture has been around for 15 years. Between the various main PSL forums, and then tangentially related forums (JSF, ps forums and so on), there is thousands of hours of research into surgical procedures, and a few hundred men have spent eye-watering amounts of money on surgical procedures - from the benign to the truly insane - with what are supposedly the best most blackpilled doctors in the world.

Net result? I don't know of a single person who legitimately changed their lives as a result of surgery. On the other hand, I know many who look worse and/or have permanent problems as a result of the surgeries. Guys this is profound and I mean it: I don't know a single fucking person who has "ascended" from getting implants stuck in their face or having their jaw broken by an insane german. Never even heard a credible story about it, isn't that ODD? On the other hand, I'm aware of quite a few individuals who have had all the surgeries and live exactly the same as they did before, the same amount and attractiveness of pussy they either had or didn't have before, the same kind of jobs and lifestyle and so on.

This would be hilarious if it didnt represent such a sizeable chunk of what young males are fixated on now.

But the most amazing part is: theres no evidence this has ever worked for anyone. I mean that. PSL culture has been around for 15 years. Between the various main PSL forums, and then tangentially related forums (JSF, ps forums and so on), there is thousands of hours of research into surgical procedures, and a few hundred men have spent eye-watering amounts of money on surgical procedures - from the benign to the truly insane - with what are supposedly the best most blackpilled doctors in the world.

Net result? I don't know of a single person who legitimately changed their lives as a result of surgery. On the other hand, I know many who look worse and/or have permanent problems as a result of the surgeries. Guys this is profound and I mean it: I don't know a single fucking person who has "ascended" from getting implants stuck in their face or having their jaw broken by an insane german. Never even heard a credible story about it, isn't that ODD? On the other hand, I'm aware of quite a few individuals who have had all the surgeries and live exactly the same as they did before, the same amount and attractiveness of pussy they either had or didn't have before, the same kind of jobs and lifestyle and so on.
i know one guy irl that’s gotten bimax and is model now

that’s it tho

Skull augmentation to mollify a huge 'alien-like' occipital bun at the back of my head. I am aware this is currently unachievable, but of course plastic surgery may develop to deal with this.
- Mouth widening (commisuroplasty): not realistic due to the scars at the current moment

Screenshot 2023 12 02 075737

There's a universe where this guy is happily cumming in flips who might not be supermodels but they're slim and young and cute.

There is no universe where this guy gets enough surgeries to finally become a hot guy. Thats just not happening.

Actually a great contrast between geomaxxing and looksmaxxing in the philosophical sense: where do you end up?

View attachment 3150

There's a universe where this guy is happily cumming in flips who might not be supermodels but they're slim and young and cute.

There is no universe where this guy gets enough surgeries to finally become a hot guy. Thats just not happening.

Actually a great contrast between geomaxxing and looksmaxxing in the philosophical sense: where do you end up?
highest iq on this entire website

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back