Lumbridge
Increased Tinder matches in SEA isn't necessarily due to JBW

UK has 67 million population

average age in UK is 40

300,000 girls my age in UK

Philippines has 113 million population

average age is 25

1,000,000 girls my age in Philippines

So basically, theres barely anyone in UK, and most people are much older ,like 40. so barely any young girls

And in PH there is loads of people. and most of those people are around 25 basically my ideal dating age. so an extremely high amount of young girls

There is over 3x more girls my age in philippines than in UK

So everyone notices lots more matches in SEA compared to back home. But that could just be due to the fact theres way way way more young girls our age that live there.

and then JBW is the cherry on top of that and your matches skyrocket
(jbw = ideal skin colour, better looking, taller, bigger d, a lot more money, citizenship in west, high status)

i get like 5 matches in UK. but 1000+ in thailand or phillippines

average age in UK is 40

average age is 25

So basically, theres barely anyone in UK, and most people are much older ,like 40. so barely any young girls

And in PH there is loads of people. and most of those people are around 25 basically my ideal dating age. so an extremely high amount of young girls

So everyone notices lots more matches in SEA compared to back home. But that could just be due to the fact theres way way way more young girls our age that live there.

(jbw = ideal skin colour, better looking, taller, bigger d, a lot more money, citizenship in west, high status)

Citizenship in burger means getting your dick cut, unless your a immigrant who are usually illegals

average age in UK is 40

average age is 25

i think your math is logical. it makes sense

Citizenship in burger means getting your dick cut, unless your a immigrant who are usually illegals
alright WHO FUCKING CARES IF YOUR CIRCUMSIZED OR NOT....jesus fucking christ.

maybe you don't get laid often. but women DO NOT CARE.

the only one who seems to care about circumcision is you. Are you sucking dick?

logically that can be the only answer, to why you care about circumcision's that much. you are sucking dick or fucking it. ...hey man....you want to be gay, that's cool, more women for me.

alright WHO FUCKING CARES IF YOUR CIRCUMSIZED OR NOT....jesus fucking christ.

maybe you don't get laid often. but women DO NOT CARE.

the only one who seems to care about circumcision is you. Are you sucking dick?

logically that can be the only answer, to why you care about circumcision's that much. you are sucking dick or fucking it. ...hey man....you want to be gay, that's cool, more women for me.
Im not a faggot unlike some here, Also ironic how its another uncut 6’2 fag saying the same thing. Get yourself a full removal as a adult with that spare income u have. And you will probably rope before you stick your dick in another mixed race mutt latin whore

Last edited:
Im not a faggot unlike some here, Also ironic how its another uncut 6’2 fag saying the same thing. Get yourself a full removal as a adult with that spare income u have. And you will probably rope before you stick your dick in another mixed race mutt latin whore
ya man....tell yourself whatever you need to. Your always the one talking about dick. LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back